Currently a graduate from Temasek Design School. Enlightened and inspired, an enthusiast of Interior Architecture, keen to learn and experiment.
-Lee Zi Hao
Phone number: 90129439
-Temasek Design School -Pursuing Diploma in Interior Architecture and Design -2008-current year
-Tampines Secondary School -GCE ‘O’ levels -2004-2007
• Intern (June 2010 – August 2010)
SIMON CHRISANDRA ASSOCIATES
- Training as an intern under a design firm, gaining working experience and skills required for being a designer. Various prospects learnt/improved while during internship; 3Dsmax, AutoCad, Photoshop, etc.
• Shop assistant (2007 – 2008)
- Serve and help customers with various prospects including, but not limited to, finding books and introducing books to them, sometimes through phone calls to reserve books, answer enquiries and sometimes complaints.
• Technical competency
- Confident usage of AutoCad software for drafting and designing.
- 3D software, Autodesk 3D Studio Max Design 2009 32-bit and Google Sketchup.
- Able to use Adobe Photoshop efficiently.
- Manual drawing, drafting and sketching.
• Language competency
- Fluent English and Chinese (Both spoken and written)
• Co-curriculum activities
- Badminton school team 2004-2005
- Librarian 2006-2007
- Design Studies Club 2008-2011
• Participated in IE Singapore’s conference room design 2009
• Short-listed in Youth Olympics Torch Design 2010 2009
• Participated in Furniture design award competition 2010 2009