- + Follow
Automotive Design at Jaguar Land Rover
Coventry, UK, United Kingdom
Car and Product Designer, adept in executing projects from Concept-to-Model and Prototype.
Specialities: Problem solving and Idea generation, supported by Hand Sketching, 3D Modelling and computer Graphics.
Let's solve the present and future design challenges!
- Mar 2012 - Present (1 year 9 months)
Consulting for Design Projects in UK, EU, USA and India
- Jaguar Land Rover
- Feb 2012 - Present (1 year 10 months)
Deputy Manager, Industrial Design & Innovation
- Minda Industries Ltd.
- Feb 2006 - Aug 2010 (4 years 6 months)
Team Leader for Industrial Design & Innovation, on research and development of new concepts, styles and features for Automotive Industry. Key responsibilities:
• Concept design from scratch.
• Generating Sketches and Renderings
• Trend analysis & Market Survey.
• Benchmarking against best in class products
• Resolving ‘Ergonomics’ and ‘Tooling’ constraints with Engineering team.
• Developing CAD, Mock-ups and Prototypes.
• Presentation of final design to the customer.
• Filing for Patent/ Design Registrations and awards.
• Delivering fully packaged CAD model to Product Engineering team.
- Jun 2005 - Feb 2006 (8 months)
Started Maximworx, a Product Design Consultancy for conceptual and 3D design services.
- Masters degree Automotive Design
- 2010 - 2011
Awarded ‘Best in Show’ and ‘Most Innovative design’ for the Final year project
- MA Automotive Design Car Design
- 2010 - 2011
- B.E. Mechanical
- 2001 - 2005
• ‘Most innovative Design’ award for the final project in Coventry MA Degree show 2011.
• Outstanding Performance award for the year 2007-08
• Outstanding Performance award for the year 2006-07,
Patents and Design registrations : 23