I have always been interested in how stuff works and how things fit together. If it is broken I will try to fix it, especially if I get to learn something in the process. I am constantly thinking of how to make things better, including my own work.
- Auburn University, B.S. Industrial Design December 2007
- Auburn University Drumline, 2004-2007 • Industrial Design Society of America Auburn Student Chapter, 2005-2007
- Dean’s List, Fall of 2004 and Summer of 2007
• 2 NASA Group Achievement Awards
• Jacobs Technology Certificate of Appreciation for Walk-in Rocket exhibit at the 2008 Smithsonian Folklife Festival