- + Follow
Hello, Thank you for visiting my page! I am currently working on updating my profile with current work.
My Student Portfolio (2009)
At EWI we create spaces and environments using emotive branding and strong conceptualization of research.
- Created visual vectors to tell immersive stories
- SolidWorks to create first level prototype reviews and base engineering
- Cinema 4D to render full scale models
- Assisted in vendor selections for prototypes and production
- Created material and brand guidelines
- RDI honored the Pep Boys "Road Ahead" program an Innovation Award (Jan 2014) in which I was one of two creatives who brought this to life
I primarily worked under the Nike account with two programs Nike Factory Store 2.0 and Nike Fieldhouse. Under the Nike account I modified engineering and designs to create custom items for unique locations. Nike is a demanding brand to work with however that is what I loved about this account.
Team created projects, presented concepts, designs, and proof of designs to clients in professional setting. These team projects were a great learning resource in that it prepped each of us for real world scenarios. For each level we were awarded a monetary prize for our work.
• AO Smith - Aug 2008 - Dec 2008, 2nd Place + Honorable Innovation
• Fiskars - Jan 2008 - April 2008, 1st Place,
• Empire Levels - Aug 2007 - Dec 2007, 3rd Place
// Non Competition //
These were incorporated into a full semester class
• Harley Davidson - Powersports and clay modeling - Aug 2008 - Dec 2008
• MPS - Ergonomics and Human Centered Design - Dec 2007- April 2007
Senior Thesis Honor Exhibit - April 2009 - August 2009 - One of 11 students chosen from 125 to showcase our work in an extended gallery throughout the summer months following graduation