Graduated from the University of Michigan School of Art & Design. While there I've supplemented the fine arts focused curriculum with lots of self directed learning in various new media topics such as web design, web development, as well as interactive and visual programming.
I've also been involved with AIGA, first being a member of our local chapter, and then being vice president and finally president of our student chapter within the University of Michigan.
- Promethean Studios
- Oct 2007 - Present (6 years 2 months)
Owner of a small business under which I do freelance work in print design and web design. Also exploring creating software for the iPhone.
Senior Web Designer
- University of Michigan Taubman College of Architecture and Urban Planning
- Sep 2009 - Sep 2013 (4 years)
Sole manager of a very large, public-facing institutional website, front- and back-end development of new tools and services.
- University of Michigan College of Engineering
- May 2009 - Aug 2009 (3 months)
Worked on a number of projects targeting alumni and students through print and the web.
- Q Ltd
- Ann Arbor, MI
- Apr 2007 - Aug 2007 (4 months)
Involved in a variety of projects ranging from print design, web design, image creation and processing, layout, and identity.
Maryland Institute College of Art
- Master of Fine Arts Graphic Design
- 2013 - 2015
University of Michigan
- Bachelor of Fine Arts Graphic Design
- 2006 - 2009
Graduated Magna Cum Laude; President, University of Michigan AIGA Student Group
Michigan State University
- Telecommunications, Information Studies, and Media Art / Design / Web / Media
- 2004 - 2006
Transferred to the University of Michigan.
2009 — AIGA Detroit Design Re:View Selection
2008-2009 — President of the University of Michigan AIGA Student Chapter
2008 — 3rd Annual Mississippi State University AIGA Student Invitational Juror Award
2004 — Best of Show: "Photo-majig," Web Design, Student DMAT Showcase