- + Follow
Lead Designer @ Event Fuel - Event Innovation
I’m a Dublin born designer with a passion for what I do. My background in Product Design has enabled me to explore and develop my talents in numerous areas such as graphic design, illustration, 3D modelling, rendering, industrial manufacturing and web development. This engineering format, and my creative talents, gives me a great foundation from which I can bring a positive addition to any project. With a hard work ethic, a critical eye for detail and a perfectionist attitude, I am constantly looking to improve, learn, and grow as a designer. Specialties: Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Solidworks, Cinema 4d, Maxwell Render, Rhino, AutoCAD, Microsoft Office, Hand Rendering, Illustration, Web Design, UX/UI Job specific skills: • Hand drawing and rendering • Computer visualisation and rendering • Computer 3D modelling • Web development UX and UI • Critical analysis
Responsible for all graphic and design related work throughout. Branding, event conceptualization and rendering, presentation creation, art-working, liaising with clients and managing their brands, interns, website creation, social media assets, etc.
4th of July Festival, Accenture, Adidas, AIG, Airbnb, BD Festival, Cadbury, Canterbury, Cycle Against Suicide, Electric Ireland, Ernst & Young, Facebook, IRFU Charitable Trust, Kingspan, Leinster Rugby, Lock 6 Cafe, Menarini, Movember, Nissan, Nitro, PaddyPower Betfair, Penny Dreadful, Poker Stars, RaboDirect, Rainbow Run, SAP, Sizmek, St. Mary's College, Tour de Picnic, Twitter.
Brand design management of iTagged.
Design of iTagged mobile application v2, which was featured in the App Store.
Development of iTagged assets and any affiliated brand design requirements for print, web, etc.
Design Executive; managing clients from the beginning to the end of projects. From meeting the client, briefs, to producing finished brand work such as the creation corporate identity, production of stationary, brand guidelines, web design and development, and any other required items.
Strong project management skills required, as well as client liaison and customer satisfaction skills.
Aspire PR, Colaiste Naomh Eoin, Ferrero / Kinder / Tic Tac, George Hook, Harry's on the Green, Ireland Texas Business and Education Assoc., Phlok, Stretch-n-Grow, Sonra, Track and Trail.
While working in b*Different, I became the lead designer on their projects. I created and provided brand guidelines, web assets, welcome packs, print media, stationary, gift boxes and more. I was the CEO Paul Graham's direct contact and managed all the clients interests.
• Logo and brand work for an Irish owned, Tipperary based riding school, livery stables, and equestrian centre.
• Newspaper spreads, ads, event posters, event invites, signage.
• "I knOw yoU" exhibition; the design of a fold-out, information broadsheet for the public.
• Logo and brand work for an Irish owned, baking business.
• Intern - Miscellaneous projects for Neil Gordon and for iACT.
• Logos for use in club promotion, apparel, and sundries.
• Logo and brand work for an Irish owned, high end furniture design company.
• Developing an art and fashion label, and online persona.
• Selling personal designs and illustrations through 3rd party sites.
• Responsibilities: Assess and forecast the financial trends of a client’s business in order to calculate the financial risk to the Invoice Discounting facility ; applying appropriate restrictions and approvals to each client.
• Strong critical analysis and time management skills required; along with interpersonal, multi-tasking, and prioritisation skills. Requires a natural eye for anomalies, primarily financial.
• Responsibilities: Investigate all financial loss claims of Bank of Ireland credit card users; assess each case and pursue reimbursement on the client’s behalf.
• Maintain an excellent standard of service, expertise, and efficiency to maximise positive customer experience.
• Delegation, communication, and team working with fellow employees in a high pressure environment. Pro-active and independent working.
• Critical analysis of claims under strict legal and financial regulations. Problem solving and “getting it right” first time, every time.
• Created innovative work practices to improve cost and time efficiency.
I was hired to produce a Japanese/ Kawaii-esque graphic for a set of designer headphones, in order to generate interest and revenue for the emerging company.
Graduated with 1st class honours. Winner of the 'Bolton Trust' DIT-Steorn Student Enterprise Competition - 2007 http://www.dit.ie/news/archive2007/studeenterprise/nt-