- + Follow
Design Executive @ B*Different - Marketing Transformation
I’m a Dublin born designer with a passion for what I do. My background in Product Design has enabled me to explore and develop my talents in numerous areas such as graphic design, illustration, 3D modelling, rendering, and industrial manufacturing. This engineering format, and my creative talents, gives me a great foundation from which I can bring a positive addition to any project. With a hard work ethic, a critical eye for detail and a perfectionist attitude, I am constantly looking to improve, learn, and grow as a designer. Specialties: Packages: Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Solidworks, Cinema 4d, Maxwell Render, Rhino, AutoCAD, Microsoft Office, Hand Rendering, Illustration. Job specific skills: • Hand drawing and rendering • Computer visualisation and rendering • Computer 3D modelling • Critical analysis
Irish Museum of Modern Art
• Logo and brand work for an Irish owned, Tipperary based riding school, livery stables, and equestrian centre.
• Newspaper spreads, ads, event posters, event invites, signage.
• "I knOw yoU" exhibition; the design of a fold-out, information broadsheet for the public.
• Intern - Miscellaneous projects for Neil Gordon and for iACT.
• Logo and brand work for an Irish owned, baking business.
• Logos for use in club promotion, apparel, and sundries.
• Logo and brand work for an Irish owned, high end furniture design company.
• Developing an art and fashion label, and online persona.
• Selling personal designs and illustrations through 3rd party sites.
• Responsibilities: Assess and forecast the financial trends of a client’s business in order to calculate the financial risk to the Invoice Discounting facility ; applying appropriate restrictions and approvals to each client.
• Strong critical analysis and time management skills required; along with interpersonal, multi-tasking, and prioritisation skills. Requires a natural eye for anomalies, primarily financial.
• Responsibilities: Investigate all financial loss claims of Bank of Ireland credit card users; assess each case and pursue reimbursement on the client’s behalf.
• Maintain an excellent standard of service, expertise, and efficiency to maximise positive customer experience.
• Delegation, communication, and team working with fellow employees in a high pressure environment. Pro-active and independent working.
• Critical analysis of claims under strict legal and financial regulations. Problem solving and “getting it right” first time, every time.
• Created innovative work practices to improve cost and time efficiency.
I was hired to produce a Japanese/ Kawaii-esque graphic for a set of designer headphones, in order to generate interest and revenue for the emerging company.
Graduated with 1st class honours. Winner of the 'Bolton Trust' DIT-Steorn Student Enterprise Competition - 2007 http://www.dit.ie/news/archive2007/studeenterprise/nt-