Available for freelance and permanent photo production assignments.
A l i G r e e n w e l l
Freelance Photo Producer
San Francisco, CA April 2012 - Current
- Produce and coordinate all aspects of still photography production, both on location and in studio
- Collaborate with partners such as photography studios, art directors, post production teams, assistants, digital techs, stylists, merchandise coordinators, and other outside vendors
- Create and distribute call sheets and production decks to all crew prior to the shoot
- Order and track photography product samples and props to and from set
-Act as point person on set, providing logistics and support
- Clients include: Williams Sonoma, AAA, GAP fit, AARP, Smart Wool, and University Of Phoenix
Freelance Project Manager
Ketchum PR Sept 2011 – April 2012
San Francisco, CA
-Create and maintain production files, including all stages of copy and layout, mechanical, composed proofs, and client approvals
-Traffic workflow from briefing/concept development through final production
-Create and maintain production status reports for weekly status meetings
-Organize and maintain digital production files and archives
-Schedule and prioritize workflow for the Creative team on a daily basis
-Manage job schedules for each individual project
-Route all work internally at various phases of execution in order to ensure accuracy and timely delivery
Freelance Photo Producer / Art Director
The North Face Sept 2010 – July 2011
San Leandro, CA
- Project Coordinator for product photography, ensuring timely image delivery to all partners
- Provide art direction on all photo shoots
- Build shot lists and track images through pre, post-production and delivery
- Manage product samples from warehouse to studio and return
- Work closely with teams to oversee internal image approval process
- Fulfill high volume of image requests and maintain an image library
- Manage key relationships and collaborate with external partners such as photography studios, post production teams, assistants, stylists and other outside vendors
- Comfortable in a fast-paced environment, with the ability to manage continually shifting priorities
Project Coordinator / Art Buyer
Red Wagon Advertising July 2006 – April 2010
San Francisco, Calif.
-Sourced and negotiated fees for freelance talent such as photographers, stylists, illustrators, and interactive designers
-Managed performance projections, by creating and trafficking status reports
- Provided Art Direction on all photo shoots
-Stock image research, purchasing, and tracking of licenses and expirations
-Supported the sales team efforts by developing creative presentations for potential clients
-Coordinated the concept, design and delivery of all agency marketing materials
-Handled all photo shoot organization, shot list recommendations, and production schedules.
-Maintained an extensive photography archive
-Project Coordinator for print advertisements, sales materials, packaging, and collateral.
-Managed day-to-day client contacts and monitored their current projects
-Coordinated deliverables from internal creative and production departments to the client
-Oversaw the day-to-day administration and office operation, coordinate office calendar, schedule meetings, create meeting correspondence, shipping/receiving and order supplies
Freelance Photographer/Art Director
Various Projects Including: 2004 -2006
Advertising Concepts, Photography & Graphic Design
Clients: Young & Rubicam, New York, NY. Berlin Cameron/Red Cell, New York, NY. The Concept Farm, New York, NY. RGP Television Production, Novato, CA. Zephyr Real Estate, San Francisco, CA. Mercury Advertising, Bozeman, MT. In the Flow Productions, Sacramento, CA.
Art Director/ Writer
M&C Saatchi’s *Play, Interactive Dept. Sept – Nov 2007
Took a two-month assignment working as one half of a creative team. Our concepts were developed into interactive advertising campaigns. We successfully sold 12 commercials for the web. Responsible for creative concepts, designs as well as image research.
Miami Ad School
Major: Art Direction 2002-2004
Developed an advertising portfolio. Studied advertising, photography and design. Spent three of eight quarters attending campuses abroad.
San Francisco, CA. London, UK. Amsterdam, NL.
Chico State University
Major: Communication Design 1999 - 2001
General education, design fundamentals, and excelled in photography.
MAC/PC COMPUTER SKILLS
Photoshop + InDesign + Illustrator + Microsoft Office + Quark + MYOB