I look forward to collaborating with a group of talented designers to create lasting impressions through public spaces, products and furniture.
BS, Studio Art: Painting, New York University, New York, NY, May 2002
MID, Industrial Design, Pratt Institute, Brooklyn, NY, May 2012
Freelance Artist and Designer Sept 2006 - Present
• Hand-drawn renderings for interior designers’ client presentations
• Solidworks 3D Modeling of product and furniture designs
• SketchUp 3D modeling of architectural spaces and interior designs
RePlayGround, Brooklyn NY May - Sept 2010
Product Design Assistant
• Prepared materials for DIY events at local grade schools and the NY Hall of Science.
• Created sketch models for new products, including a recycled materials lunch bag design.
• Designed and prototyped a “NY Times Necktie” made from used plastic delivery bags.
Vicente Wolf Associates, Inc., New York, NY March 2004 - August 2009
• Worked closely with principal designer Vicente Wolf during all stages of design development for accessory, lighting, and carpet collections.
• Created digital renderings of product designs for client presentations and prototypes.
• Managed the production of resin prototypes for home accents, including candleholders, vases and bowls for Baccarat collection.
• Designed marketing materials for the company and invitations for book signings, collection debuts, etc.
• Created page layouts for sample chapters of Vicente Wolf’s book, Crossing Boundaries A Global Vision of Design, in order to obtain a publisher.
• Worked directly with Vicente Wolf in selecting photographs and color managing for his gallery exhibitions.
• Coordinated the printing, mounting and installation for gallery exhibitions.
• Participated in the concept and design for the company’s website.
• Maintained the company website by formatting project images, and updating press features.
• Prepared slide and digital presentations for design proposals and public lectures.
• Managed Vicente Wolf’s personal photography collection and acted as registrar for pieces on loan.
• Coordinated photo shoots of completed installations for magazine features, design books and various other promotional needs.
• Processed PR requests for all PR projects including editorial placements, press kits, and promotional presentations.
Solidworks, SketchUp, Adobe Creative Suite, AutoCAD Microsoft Suite.
Sketching and Drawing, Perspective Renderings, 3D Modeling, Digital Renderings and Technical Drawings.
Model Making (woodworking, welding, plaster casting, sewing)
- Masters of Industrial Design Industrial Design
- 2009 - 2012
New York University
- BS Studio Art
- 1998 - 2002
May 2011- Design Week: Model Citizens NYC at the Chelsea Art Museum, Steel Chair
Aug 29 - Nov 25, 2012: US Pavilion, Venice Architecture Biennale, Italy