I am a French American designer, graduated from California State University Long Beach, with a degree in Industrial Design and Chinese Studies. I am currently exploring different ways of integrating my multicultural experiences throughout the world into unique design pieces. I love languages and people watching. I'm interested in design strategy, services, furniture design and exploring different ways to bring products to market!
- California State Long Beach
- IDSA, Women in Industrial Design
IDSA Student Merit Award winner for CSULB
ASFD / Phillips Collection 1st place in furniture design award with "Pine Scales" Cocktail Table. Prototype will be made and displayed at High Point Spring Market.
- "Designers as Entrepreneurs" Led a team to win final class prize in design/business plan project.
- International eWaste Design competition - 3rd
- Western Digital Sponsored Project - Honorable Mention
- Who's Who in American Universities Award
2008 AAL Lighting Sponsored Project - 3rd
2008 Adobe Design Achievement Awards - Semi Finalist in Illustration