With over 15 years of combined production, art direction & graphic design knowledge/management. I am passionate about my work & love what i do. I have agency experience as well as in house corporate design experience producing products for local as well as national/international use. Strong work ethic, attention to detail and desire for cohesive design solutions to meet the client's needs.
Med Ed Program Concepts
Art Director/Manager of Creative Services • 7/2005 – 9/2012
Institute for Medical Education and Research (IMER) North Miami, Florida
• Responsible for leading a team of designers and producing cutting edge graphics and materials for national and international medical education programs/symposia.
• Managed creative staff & worked alongside production manager & editorial department to ensure deadlines were fulfilled in a timely manner.
• Worked closely with creative team from beginning to end on all projects – concept development, design & layout of materials
Graphic Designer • 9/2003 – 7/2005 (Full-Time); 3/2003 – 7/2003 (Freelance)
InterMedia – Fort Lauderdale, Florida
• Worked as part of a creative team in the design and layout of instructional music books for Warner Bros. Music Expressions™ Curriculum.
• Responsible for laying out magazine & newspaper advertisements, direct mail, and various collateral materials for clients.
• Client work includes projects for Warner Brothers Music, Ft. Lauderdale-Hollywood International Airport, Ulysse Nardin, Port Everglades, Pino Tile & Carpet, Keiser College Technical Center, Leadership Broward Foundation, & South Florida Business Journal.
Production Manager/Graphic Artist/Shipping Coordinator • 5/2003 – 9/2003
Advanced Documents Inc. – Coral Springs, Florida
• Organized & supervised work flow, outsourcing of materials, printing, and shipping.
• Design, layout & formatting of collateral material for offset, digital, and large format printing.
• Responsible for coordinating & fulfilling daily shipments of materials to client stores.
Graphic Designer/Production Artist/Customer Service • 5/2002 – 5/2003,
Invision Multimedia – Sunrise,Florida
• Design, layout, and formatting of collateral material & newsletters for output on digital printers, offset presses, & large format printers.
• Troubleshoot and prepare client provided files for printing, proofs & sign off.
• Customer Service and Preparation of Job Estimates and Invoices using PrintSmith Technology.
Graphic Designer/Production Artist • 2001 – 2002
Pepper Heid & Associates – Winter Park, Florida
• Pre-press preparation and troubleshooting of files prior to sending to service bureau.
• Assisted in the design/layout of collateral material.
Graphic Designer/Production Artist • 1999 – 2001
Sir Speedy Printing – Orlando, Florida
• Design/layout of collateral material.
• Troubleshoot and prepare client provided files for offset, digital & large format printing.
B.A. in Graphic Design
University of Central Florida – Orlando, FL