Highly creative and multi-talented graphic designer with over 15 years of combined production, art direction, design, & management experience. I am passionate about my work & love what i do. Well rounded with agency experience and in-house corporate design experience producing products for local as well as national/international use. Strong work ethic, attention to detail and desire for cohesive design solutions to meet the client's needs. Looking for new experiences to continue my creative journey. Specializing in: Creative Design Solutions, Concept development, Logo Design, Corporate Identity, Branding Development, Web Interface Design, Social Media Graphics, Apparel Graphics, Art direction, Catalog & Publication Layout, Pre-press/Production. If it's visual/creative solutions you need for print or for web you've come to the right place.
Med Ed Program Concepts
• Responsible for all creative and design work for print and online advertising – to include, magazine layout, online web banners for third party clients as well as internal events with national and international reach, images for use in eblasts, re-design of website and mobile APP.
• Manage deadlines for design and upload of third party advertising
• Manage, design and procure promotional items and pricing for events and promotions
Principal Creative offering hands-on creative solutions for:
Corporate identity packages, Logo design, Branding, Promotional collateral materials including print ads, Magazine design, Brochures, Direct mail solutions, Billboards, invitations and direct mail cards. Graphics for websites. Banners for Trade Show Booth display exhibits.
• Responsible for leading a team of designers and producing cutting edge graphics and materials for national and international medical education programs/symposia.
• Managed creative staff & worked alongside production manager & editorial department to ensure deadlines were fulfilled in a timely manner.
• Worked closely with creative team from beginning to end on all projects – concept development, design & layout of materials
Worked alongside a team of graphic designers on a variety of projects. Ranging from textbook layouts, magazine & newspaper advertisements, direct mail, and various collateral materials for a variety of clients.
• Organized & supervised work flow, outsourcing of materials, printing, and shipping.
• Design, layout & formatting of collateral material for offset, digital, and large format printing.
• Responsible for coordinating & fulfilling daily shipments of materials to client stores.
• Primary designer for growing print shop providing services to individuals as well as various businesses in the local South Florida area.
• Design, layout, and formatting of collateral material & newsletters for output on digital printers, offset presses, & large format printers.
• Troubleshoot and prepare client provided files for printing, proofs & sign off.
• Customer Service and Preparation of Job Estimates and Invoices usingPrintSmith Technology.
• Pre-press preparation and troubleshooting of files prior to sending to service bureau.
• Assisted in the design/layout of collateral material for various clients including Time Warner.
• Design/layout of collateral material.
• Troubleshoot and prepare client provided files for offset, digital & large format printing.
General Studies and Studio Courses