I Am that I Am and becoming more...
Senior Graphic/Package Designer, February 2010 – Present
Toolway Industries Ltd. – Woodbridge, Ontario
• Managing a small graphic team to provide the company with their marketing
needs such as; package design, monthly promotion flyers, event/ meeting
kits, product photography/ re-touching and print oversight. Currently working
on the latest company catalogue, showcasing the products of two recently
merged companies. Also taking lead with the planning and organization of
Production Designer/ Digital Artist, October 2009 – January 2010
Brushstrokes Fine Arts – Richmond Hill, Ontario
• Transforming aged photographs or digital images into oil-on-canvas paintings for customers all over North America. Worked on simple to complex photo restoration, colourization, and digital painting.
Part-Time Designer, June 2009 – August 2009
Bakul Canada Inc. – Mississauga, Ontario
• Responsible for the production of business cards, signage, and corporate branding. Designed and distributed promotional materials for the 2009 Summer Sales. Led weekly visual merchandising initiatives through online brochures and e-mail newsletters.
Junior Graphic Designer, September 2008 – March 2009
Radar Media – Toronto, Ontario
• Worked with a small team of highly experienced designers dedicated to providing creative design solutions for small businesses in the GTA.
• Led creative planning for projects involving advertising, branding, editorial, and packaging. Project designs include posters, catalogues, invitations, business cards, and signage.
Freelance Designer, September 2005 – Present
• Projects include wedding invitations, Thank You cards, logos/corporate branding, CD covers, and many other promotional items.
• Consulted with clients on re-branding strategies on a regular basis.
Advanced Diploma, Graphic Design (Advertising Stream), 2008
George Brown College School of Design – Toronto, Ontario
Certificate, Visual Art Fundamentals, 2005
Sheridan College – Oakville, Ontario
• Excellent people skills and team orientated
• Self-motivated worker, attentive to detail
• Reliable under tight deadlines
• Familiar with print preparation and production
• Cross-platform trained (Mac OS, Windows)
• Adobe Creative Suite 5
• Microsoft Office Suite
• Corel Draw