- + Follow
Digital and Textile Design
Angie is a natural collaborator and designer, working and playing in Brooklyn. With more than 10 years experience as a creative lead, she has expertise in all stages of both print and digital art direction and design, with a focus on innovative user experiences with thoughtful interactions. Angie also has a substantial background in textile design and aspires to combine her passion in all these areas to create engaging experiences regardless of the medium.
- Responsible for art direction of logos, infographics, banners, social media graphics and printed marketing collateral
- Led UX (visual and usability) for website redesigns and spec work
- Created new business program strategies and presentations
Clients include: FedEx, Philips, Silk, Takeda, Gillette, Libby's, Vanity Fair, Chase, Hershey's, Mastercard, P&G, Michelin, Weight Watchers, IBM
- Responsible for developing and managing the design and production of marketing campaigns and marketing collateral including monthly newsletters, seasonal advertisements, and annual brochures
- Streamlined design production for multiple financial e-commerce campaigns
- Led website and intranet designs including UX wireframe, aesthetic and IA
- Developed brand logos and identity systems
- Developed project proposals including scope of work, timeline and budget
- Managed product photography
Clients within various industries including: financial, fine arts, real estate, education, publishing, environmental cleaning, marine and airport services, technology sales training, pirate radio, government
- Creative lead responsible for redesigned the product marketing including online and email
- Collaborated with the marketing team and CMO
- Redefined the brand to represent the reach of the company.
- Redesigned marketing materials and streamlined the production processes.
- Developed monthly e-learning and blended training educational Flash tutorials for HP sales team
- Designed print and digital graphics for HP and the HPinfolab National Conference
- Collaborated on the design and deployment of the Virgin Energy website in London, England (site is no longer live)
- Collaborated with writers and designers in redesigning Budget Rent-A-Car website (www.budget.com)
- Presented web designs to business strategists, art directors and managers
- Wrote creative briefs