- + Follow
DESIGNER / CONSULTANT
I am multidisciplinary designer with a life long passion for great design.
I am looking for a challenging career opportunity that will allow me to develop as a designer and grow as a person.
Bringing a fresh youthful vision to design and letting the athlete and the consumer be my voice.
- Conceptualize stand alone footwear designs that are innovative
and trend relevant
- Provide market research and design trend analysis
- Prepare design concepts and support material for internal reviews
- Execute detail specifications through standardized design
- Design and specify trend relevant color and material
- Refine and finish footwear designs through concept
- Guide modeling and prototype process.
- Develop negotiation and consensus approach with development counterparts to achieve
optimum design value and commerciality
- Follow-up on designs and design deliverables in a timely manner
- Knowledge of international fashion,
consumer, retail and market trends and their product line dynamics.
- International and domestic travel
Good communication skills, ability to present ideas and concept through different types of media including sketching and rendering.
-Identify the customer’s needs
-Project analysis and methodology
-Study material and product process, ergonomic research, sketching and rendering techniques (2D and 3D animations)
-Presentation to the client Footwear / graphic
Present / SUUAG
Position: CREATIVE DIRECTOR / FOUNDER
Present / ARSEN ROCK
2006 / Present AIRNESS
Position:Senior Footwear designer
2006 GROUPE LARTIGOT HOLDING, Marseille ( Aubagne ), France
Position:Creative / Art direction, apparel, graphic, jewellery, packaging, web design and project management for print materials, brand identity, image archives and web sites for various clients
Using Photoshop and Illustrator to develop colors, patterns, and styles.
Rhino 3D - Art Lantis - Sound forge - Flash- Cubase VST
2005 / 2006 ARSROCK DESIGN AGENCY, Marseille, France
Position: Freelance, Graphic and Web designer ( self employed )
· Art direction, graphic design and project management for print materials, brand identity, image archives and web sites for various clients
2004 / 2005 FILA DESIGN CENTER, Montebelluna, Italy
Position: Footwear Designer
· Creating progressive and functional footwear design concepts and developing them to prototype with the footwear developers teams.
· Quick sketching and Designing technical drawings for footwear uppers and outsoles.-
· Using Photoshop and Illustrator to develop colors, patterns, and styles.
· Using 3D rendering tools and image manipulations to digitally mock up potential design solutions.
Designing corporate presentation graphics and boards.
2003/2004 DETNY FOOTWEAR, New York, USA - Barcelona, Spain
Position: Footwear Designer
· Creating original footwear designs concepts for production.
· Creating graphics and boards for corporate presentations.
· Modifying original footwear artwork and creating color ups.
2001/2002 NOMADIC DISPLAY FRANCE , Marseille, France
Position: Exhibition Stand / Product Designer
· Working on multiple exhibit design projects for floor plans from 4 m2 to 100 m2 at every level from brief though conceptualization, 3-D modeling, to concept presentation and realization of designs
· Production of large format graphics on vinyl, 3D renderings and animations for presentations and print media, such as postcards, brochures, and mailers.
llustrator , Photoshop , Bryce (3D) , Flash , Dreamweawer (Web),
Rhino 3D (3D), Art-Lantis 4.5, Vector work 9.0, Xpress, iQuark Xpress, Swift.T3D, Cubase (Music), Sound Forge (Music), Sequel (Music), Word, and basics knowledges in video.
French native tongue
English professional skills
Italian good knowledge
Korean in course
Footwear design, watches, jewellery, learning, paint spray art, basketball, internet, reading, cinema,art, TEDx,
SINCE 2008 KOREA - SEOUL
SINCE 2007 CHINA - HONG KONG, DONGGUAN, QUINGDAO, XIAMEN
2013 USA - NEW YORK
2012 ITALY - MONTEBELLUNA
2011 SPAIN - BARCELONA
2009 GREECE - CRETE
2008 GERMANY - MUNICH
2008 UK - MANCHESTER
2008 USA - NEW YORK
2004 ITALY - MONTEBELLUNA, VENICE, ROMA, VERONE
2004 SPAIN - BARCELONA
2002 UK - LONDON
2002 GERMANY - BERLIN
2002 ITALIA - GENOVA
2001 SPAIN - BARCELONA
2001 USA - LOS ANGELES
2001 USA - NEW YORK
2001 RUSSIA - SAINT PETERSBURG
2000 GERMANY - HALLE
1998 COMOROS ISLANDS
Feel free to visit my websites:
ESBAM-ART AND ARCHITECTURAL SCHOOL OF MARSEILLE
BTEC HIGHER NATIONAL DIPLOMA IN COMMUNICATION
BTEC ADVANCED NATIONAL DIPLOMA IN PACKAGING