- + Follow
Multimedia UI/UX Designer at Sage Technologies
Multimedia UI & UX; Web & Graphic lead Designer with 7 years industry experience // Graduated as a Product Designer with a 1.1 Degree in Industrial Design from NCAD, Dublin.
Worked as a Product Designer in Denmark for 15 months at Goodmorning Technology, a principle Design Studio in Copenhagen. Worked on a number of product and packaging projects including Sony Ericsson / Interactive Retail Experience, Widex / iF Award winning packaging for Hearing Aid system, Outsider / Public LED Furniture, Holmegaard / Lighting Range, Scansonic / Casino Radio, and Ambu / Medical Needle,
Work involved liaising with Graphics / Web Design and Development team which fostered a real excitement for the ever evolving possibilities offered by these disciplines. Returned to Dublin to complete an 8 month Web Design Course, on graduating secured a position with Ambient Project Web Design & Graphic Studio.
Worked for 5 years at Ambient Project as Creative Director, liaising with clients and producing/directing all the designs for high quality website and graphic projects for print and web. For examples of all my design work appearance and structure visit www.ambientproject.com/recent-clients.
Now at Sage Technologies, as brand Ambassador and multimedia designer
Widex with GMTN 2008 iF Winner
Sage CRM Website Oct 2013
NextGen CRM Cloud Product UI
Creative Lead / Multimedia Designer
- Sage Technologies
- Feb 2013 - Present (10 months)
I work in the the communication of ideas and information through various mediums of design; designs for interactive programmes, Internet sites, web sites and advertisements for educational, entertainment, commercial, business and other multimedia applications.
Currently responsible for the planning, design, and development of digital and print media at Sage Technologies, supporting a large customer base for Sage CRM with the latest product and marketing collateral, both internally and internationally.
- Design of all visual elements of Sage CRM across all platforms - mobile (iPhone, Android, Tablet), On-Premise, and Cloud (Sage CRM Essentials/Professional)
- Design and creation of marketing materials to support Sage CRM releases and internal/external events (websites/microsites, banners, event collateral, whitepapers, datasheets, brochures, slide decks, PDFs etc)
- Produce and/or manage the production of video content, and manage the Sage CRM YouTube channel
- Developed the Sage CRM social visual strategy.
- Brand Ambassador, ensuring the standardisation and implementation of product brand guidelines are consistent
Founder & Manager
- Enjoy Malahide
- Sep 2009 - Present (4 years 3 months)
Volunteer community website for Malahide.Run for the community, by the community: www.enjoymalahide.com
Creative Director (Web & Graphics)
- Ambient Project
- Sep 2008 - Feb 2013 (4 years 5 months)
Creative Director, liaising with clients and producing/directing all the designs for high quality website and graphic projects for print and web.
Web Design Intern
- Oct 2008 - Dec 2008 (2 months)
HTML, CSS, Graphics, Design Concepts
- Sabotage Design Ltd
- Feb 2008 - Feb 2008
3D computer rendering
- Goodmorning Technology
- Nov 2006 - Jan 2008 (1 year 2 months)
Product Design, Graphics, Computer Rendering & Presentation
Part Time Lecturer
- National College of Art and Design Dublin NCAD
- Oct 2006 - Oct 2006
Part time work in computer design & design studies
FAS Baldoyle Training
- FETEC Level 5 Digital Design, Web Design & Development
- 2008 - 2008
National College of Art and Design Dublin NCAD
- 1.1 Bachelor of Design Industrial and Product Design
- 2001 - 2005
iF AWARD (working with GMTN DEnmark)
Hearing Aid Packaging and holding box for Widex won an iF Award 2008 for best packaging. And Print Magazines packaging award for 2008 also.
ICAD Upstarts 2008 Programme Winner, Dublin, Ireland