- + Follow
Anna Vander Molen
Pratt Alumni, Product Designer
I am a recent graduate from Pratt Institute in Brooklyn New York. I am interested in almost every field of product design including soft goods, furniture, toy design, shoe design, and jewelry design.
In addition to working on school projects, I enjoy entering design competitions on my own.
some of the competitions that I have been involved in include Zebra Pen, Umbra+Pratt and the IESNY Lighting Competition.
Sea Urchin Necklace
Product and Jewelry Designer
- Pratt Institute
- 2013 - Present
I recently Graduated from Pratt Institute! I graduated with an academic achievement award and was part of the Pratt circle
- Molen Associates
- Jul 2012 - Aug 2012 (1 month)
Worked in China with Mark Molen, architect, to create a cohesive line of airport furniture, Used Rhino and hand sketching to communicate ideas
Industrial and Graphic designer
- Columbus Idea Foundry
- Jun 2012 - Aug 2012 (2 months)
Worked with Alex Bandar, the founder of The Idea Foundry and created laser cut products and promotional printed material to advertise the idea Foundry
- Bachelor's degree Industrial and Product Design
- 2009 - 2013
• Received the John A. Orahood Creativity Award after graduating Linworth
• Received the Federal Pell Grant, Pratt Grant, and a Presidential Merit-Based scholarship from Pratt Institute
• I am currently a President’s List Honors Recipient at Pratt Institute