- + Follow
When I was a child I used to take apart as many objects as I could find. Today I still approach things with the same vigor and curiosity. I enjoy challenges and work hard to reach the best solutions. I love exploring and learning about the world and am looking forward to learning much more.
A little here and there
A y a n a S. P a t t e r s o n
8900 Patton Road
Wyndmoor, PA, 19038
To be a product and/or fashion designer for a leading lifestyle consumer products company.
• Bachelors of Industrial Design, Fashion Design minor
Syracuse University 2001-2006
• 2004: Honorable Mention Junior Industrial Design competition at Syracuse University
• 2004: Vice President of Syracuse University’s student chapter of the Industrial Designers Society of America
• 2003-2005: Garments chosen for the Fashion Conscious Fashion Show in Syracuse, NY
• 2003-2006: Deans List
• 2006: Featured in Pulp Fashion Magazine
• Design Intern: REEBOK INTERNATIONAL (RBK ONFIELD), Boston, MA (2006)
Assisted fellow designers by fixing tech-packs, researching and creating presentations. Participated in design, sourcing and ideation meetings. Created a menswear line for the licensed apparel division.
• Graphic Designer: THUNDERBUILT ENTERTAINMENT, Philadelphia, PA (2005 – 2006)
Designed websites, flyers and posters. Helped shoot promotional DVDs and performed voice-overs for websites and videos.
• Fashion Designer: YAYA'S JEANS, Philadelphia, PA and Syracuse, NY (2001-2003)
Started a small Fashion Design company, which specialized in women’s wear and accessories. Produced patterns, fabric sourcing, and garment fittings.
SKILLS: Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, Alias, Microsoft Word, GoLive, Flash, Pattern making, Draping, Sewing
ACTIVITIES: Studied abroad in London and traveled to France, Ireland, Italy, Spain and Tunisia. Also interested in antiquing, singing, acting and sports.