Internationally well known,
freelance exhibit designer.
Any exhibit, any size, any industry.
Totally unique solutions.
Projects from scratch, conceptualization, sketches, 3dmax modeling, rendering.
- PhD in Arts (Industrial Design), Russia, Moscow, VNIITE.
BS in Manufacturing Engineer, Azerbaijan, Baku. Technical University
- 26 International awards. The latest:
- "Designing for the 21st Century" Students International Competition, Faculty Award for "Delphi Transit System" and “Information Gate”, June 1998, New York, USA;
- Four Western Michigan University Recognition Plaques "Outstanding Service to Students", 1995-1998, USA;
- International Public Design Fair NAGOYA'92, Prize for Flying Garden Design Concept, 1992, Japan;
- First Prize, "The Best Industrial Design of 1992" Competition, Society of Moscow Designers, November 1992, Russia;
- Office of the Future, International Design Competition, Prize for Furnitronics Design Concept, 1990, Spain.
- Prize, "Subway Car Design", Moscow, Russia, 1987;
- "The Best Design and Design Scientific Research of the year", Yearly National Competition, VNIITE, Moscow, Russia:
- First Prize, 1987
- First Prize, 1986
- First Prize, 1985
- Second Prize, 1983
- First Prize, 1980
- First Prize, 1979
FORUMS and INTERNATIONAL WORKSHOPS
- Transitions, IDSA Mideast Conference, Pittsburgh, USA, April 1998, "From Russia with Glove", Speaker;
- Russian Industrial Design, IDSA Seminar, Motorola, Chicago, USA, 1992, Panelist;
- Design and Perestroika Personal Exhibition and seminar, Tokyo, Japan, 1991;
- Living with Water, ICSID Interdesign Seminar & Workshop, Toyama, Japan, 1989, Coordinator;
- Future of the Watches and Clocks, ICSID Interdesign Seminar & Workshop, Yerevan, Armenia, 1985, Design Team Leader and Conceptualist;
- Design for Country Living, ICSID Interdesign Seminar & Workshop, Baku, Azerbajan, 1983, Committee Member and Conceptualist;
- Ergodesign'86 International Congress, Montreux, Switzerland, 1986, Panelist;