Develop websites, logo designs, branding/packaging designs. Launch campaign strategies through emails, events, & services. Keen on functionality and aesthetic when it comes to design. Utilize wide range of colors & typography for appropriate messages & appeal to specific audiences. Love motion graphics.
FREELANCE GRAPHIC DESIGNER | BettyMedia & Various Companies | New York, NY | 07/05 – Present
• Assist international business owners, professional artists, and individuals develop their professional image with new or updated branding, logo design, E-marketing, & advertising solutions.
• Provided assistance on various projects to CEO’s & VP’s in publishing and finance. • Gathered, proofread & edited copy for web, television and print media. • Resolved issues on ad placement, color, and size between clients, agencies, & production team. Past clients:
– Traders Magazine & Securities Industry News @ SourceMedia via Robert Half, Inc. – Janney Montgomery Scott, Lehman Brothers, Neuberger Berman via Advantage, Inc. – Robert Kiyosaki of “Rich Dad, Poor Dad” book signing & David Bach’s PBS Special via Learning Annex.
MARKETING GRAPHIC/WEB DESIGN INTERN
Times Square Alliance | New York, NY | 02/11 – 06/11
• Designed and updated advertisements for 2011 Taste of Times Square, food and music festival.
• Independently design, produced marketing and promotional materials for events displayed in Times Square.
• Created effective, high-quality advertising within budgets and brand guidelines.
GRAPHIC / WEB DESIGN & DEVELOPER – INTERN
Al Johnson Art Studio | New York, NY | 02/09 – 12/10
• Responsible for art direction, maintenance & updates on AlJohnsonArtStudio.com website.
• Rebranded company’s identity with new business cards, letterheads & marketing materials.
• Launched campaign strategies through emails, products, events, & services.
WEB DESIGN – INTERN
Redcats USA division: BrylaneHome | New York, NY | 08/09 – 03/10
• Designed, revised & coded weekly marketing e-mails and editorial content & banners on BrylaneHome.com website.
• Collaborated directly with the BrylaneHome marketing team to maintain brand identity.
Pearson Learning (formerly known as FT Knowledge) | New York, NY | 01/08 – 12/08
• Oversaw, streamlined & launched educational materials, storyboards, & instructions on Q2 Social eLearning platform for clients in the financial sector.
• Branded & designed client instructional manuals, graphs, and presentations for distribution in the classrooms.
• Created and maintained streaming audio & videos, webinars, Web 2.0 eLearning tools, compression methods, file types, & formats.
FASHION INSTITUTE TECHNOLOGY
State University of New York | New York, NY
• Graphic Design, BFA | Minor in Art History | Graduating: (expected) 2013
• Communication Design, AAS | Dean’s List, GPA 3.64 | Graduated: 2011
• Phi Theta Kappa - Honor Society
NEW YORK CONSERVATORY FOR DRAMATIC ARTS
(formerly known as School for Film & TV) | New York, NY | Film, 2005
THE LEE STRASBERG THEATRE & FILM INSTITUTE
New York, NY | Theatre, 2002