- + Follow
8117 Netherlands Drive | Raleigh, NC 27606 | 919.215.9662 firstname.lastname@example.org _________________________________________________________________________Objective:
To find an opportunity where I can use my knowledge of Business Graphic Communication in addition to my personal experiences to gain new skills and provide value to future employers.
North Carolina State University, Raleigh, NC Bachelor of Science in Graphic Communication Current GPA : 3.267 Expected Graduation: December, 2011
• ARC 241- Introduction to World
• ARC 211- Natural System & Architecture Architecture
• GC 250- Architectural Graphic Communication
• GC 350- Applied CAD/D and Geometric Control
• GC 450- Advanced Graphics usage with CAD
• TDE 221- Construction Technology
• TDE 330- Manufacturing Technology
• TDE 384- Computer Application in Industry
• GC 498- Independent Study in Autodesk Inventor
• Calculus I
TrailCard Inc. as warehouse assistance (Summer 2010) Worked with management and peers to organize inventory in the distribution area.
Ruby Tuesday Restaurant as a server (May 2009- Fall 2010) Server, ensured positive dining experience for customers.
ACS Concrete Company as a laborer (Summer 2006) Learned to operate equipment and machines necessary to form and pour.
• All Microsoft Office Products
• Microsoft Excel VBA
• Adobe Illustrator CS5
• Adobe InDesign CS5
• Adobe Dreamweaver CS5
• SolidWorks 2012
• AutoCAD 2012
• AutoDesk Inventor 2012
• Adobe Photoshop CS5
Habitat for Humanity (Fall 2010-present); Volunteer at WakeMed-Cary Hospital (Summer 2007) International travel- Italy, Germany, Austria, England, France, Costa Rica, Canada, Czech Repub lic; Woodworking; Drawing; Reading; Member of Greenwood Forest Baptist Church
North Carolina State
- 2010 Spring Semester Dean's List
- 2010 Fall Semester Dean's List
- 2011 Spring Semester Dean's List