I am a creative and passionate designer. I have very strong academic and working experience designing for the web and print.
2118 N. Charles St
Baltimore MD, 21218
Graphic Designer | Graphic Coordinator | Art Director
Innovative, technically inclined, and high-powered professional with extensive and progressive background in graphic/web design marketing promotions, ad layout, logo design, and image manipulation. Demonstrate results-driven performance in environments where functional responsibilities are aligned to business strategies. Exemplify unparalleled ability in implementing and managing diverse programs concurrently. Proven record of achievement in improving component designs, amplifying competence, and reducing needs for re‐engineering to achieve operational efficiency and company goals. Thrive in operating and maintaining state-of-the-art technology system with reliable management information tools specific to company’s business and its markets. Adept at mastering diverse software programs. Highly organized, detail-oriented, and recognized for exceptional work ethic and commitment to excellent service. Owner of a graphic design company called CaffeineMonkeymedia; designed the Haiti relief flyer along with church flyers.
• Brochures & Newsletter
• Logos & Business Cards
• Posters & Post Cards
• Stationery PHOTOGRAPHY
• Black & White Photography
• Photograph Restoration WEB & MULTIMEDIA
• Web Site Design
• Video Editing
• Video Photomontages
• CD Cover Design
Professional Experience Web/Graphic Designer
TSL Marketing Jan 2012-Present
· Design world-class email, web, and print collateral for IT companies, resulting in
increased quarterly profits.
· Consistently deliver notable results and exceed client expectations by delivering high
impact marketing and design solutions.
· A track record of meeting demanding deadlines, communicating effectively with
cross-functional teams ensuring profitability and timeliness of all projects.
JOS. A. BANK • Hampstead, MD Sept 2011-Dec 2011
• Designed compelling, sales-driving e-mail campaigns and flash banners for 2011 holiday promotions for 550 stores, resulting in record sales of $3 million.
• Design weekly e-mail campaigns for factory store, retail and online promotions .
• Integral team member in the international e-commerce marketing expansion.
• Collaborate with Marketing to develop flash banners for domestic and international affiliates.
• Create a monthly newsletter for corporate private events.
IMAGICLAB • Hunt Valley, MD Jan 2011-June 2011
• Developed original website designs for national car dealerships, consisting of elaborate and detail-oriented pages that highlight dealers services and promote sales.
• Worked closely with developers to maintain existing sites and implement new ones by
providing original graphics and art direction.
• Effectively redesigned company identity for CRM software and magazine ads to promote sales of CRM software.
CAFFEINEMONKEYMEDIA • Baltimore, MD March 2010-present
• Set conference calls with clients for design needs; produce design solutions for project theme and efficiently design corporate identity.
• Prepare files for printing as well as work flexible hours to comply with the deadlines.
• Effective in designing flyers, brochures, logos, CD covers, and posters.
INNOVATIVE DESIGN • Baltimore, MD Feb 2008-March 2010
• Met up with clients to discuss the design process, created flyers, logos, brochures, t-shirts, CD covers, business cards, tickets, banners, and posters for clients; branded businesses with powerful aesthetic to increase revenue.
• Listened to clients’ needs to develop a solution that represented them as well as executed administrative duties.
CHANGES ENTERPRISES LTD. • Baltimore, MD Mar 2005-Apr 2007
• Effectively designed innovative solutions for company’s identity to attain target audience; creatively produced signage and large banners for stores along with patch and tags for designer jeans.
• Functional in developing marketing and promotion strategies to produce traffic to stores and generate sales; assisted in club promotions and artistically designed company bags.
• Constructed an eBay account and oversaw merchandise online sales, which resulted to monthly sales of $6500.
• Generated a creative email blast, which enhanced sales; designed company website and updated databases, which augmented brand awareness of customers.
Bachelor of Fine Arts in Graphic Design
Howard University, School of Fine Arts, Washington, DC
Adobe Photoshop | Adobe Illustrator
InDesign | Flash | HTML
Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
Macintosh and PC Platforms
Course in Dreamweaver I and II