- + Follow
תל אביב יפו, Israel
A creative, diligent and energetic industrial designer, with a passion for 3D art , interactive products and system design utilizing a background in software and hardware engineering.
Demonstrated interest in medical assisted devices and how technology and good product design can improve the lives of people in need.
Proven Ability to build and animate concepts in 3D software to visualize design directions, work out design solutions and better envision the final product and it’s usage.
A creative, self motivated Industrial Designer and 3D Modeler with strong interest
in electronic product and furniture design, safety systems interior design and sensor technology. Experience using a variety of software including: AutoCad, Rhino, 3DS Max, and Solidworks. A background in iterative product design working with designers or directly with
the client. An out of the box thinker who thrives on solving design problems and
finding solutions that expand possibilities.
Design Related Experience & Education
John Fluevog Shoes, Vancouver, BC
3D Modeler August 2012 - January 2013
· Hired to work with John Fluevog for a 6 month contract based on my abilities to
reproduce one of John’s 2D sketches into an accurate 3D model.
· Created several 3D files for new heal and platforms from 2D sketches.
· Suggested design alterations to improve esthetic and functional appeal.
· Worked with numerous foot models (lasts) and adapted designs to fit the models.
· Created a system of cataloguing to mange over 100 3D files for future reference.
· Communicated with factories to streamline the design process.
· Worked with local prototyping companies (3D printers) to create samples.
· Using Illustrator, converted hand sketches to illustrator files.
· Constantly managed product changes and accurate records.
· Furnished relevant departments with accurate timely project information.
Teva Naot Footware, Israel
Modeler, Technologist, Designer August 2011 - March 2012
· Selected to work for Teva Naot by presenting a 2D design (created from photoshop and
Illustrator) that combined the concepts of nature and comfort.
· Created several prototypes for multiple models out of leather, fabric, plastic and rubber,
working from design sketches.
· Identified and resolved design issues that would interfere with the production process.
· Executed user testings and analyzed results with a team of Designers, Engineers and
Modelers and took an active part in making the necessary changes.
· Participated in brainstorming meetings with designers, attended pitching sessions with
clients and presented, informally, my own designs.
· Learned new technologies and production methods in depth. Used this information to
maximize my ability to contribute as a designer and technologist.
· In recognition of my initiative to produce designs in my off time I was given an entire line
to design alongside another established designer. This was not not in my initial job
· Worked under tight schedules to meet show deadlines.
· Produced technical drawings for the chief engineer on request in recognition of my
· Worked in a team environment with modelers, engineers and designers to prepare new
models for production.
· Working with company information and industry design trends I would research concepts
further for additional inspirations and apply them to my designs.
Emily Carr University, Vancouver, Canada
Bachelor of Design Program, Industrial Design Major 2006 - 2010
· Developed and designed in conjunction with the Lifesaving Society a GPS activated
system (the “Red Sea System”) that allows people to call for help in an emergency
situation in the water.
· Collaborated with G.F. Strong Hospital to design and develop a medical assisted device
geared at improving the lives of patients with limited hand strength.
· Worked with patients and occupational therapists for over 3 months observing, testing
and refining product models utilizing ergonomic design to best fit both physical and
· Completed theoretical and practical courses that deal with ergonomics, user testing, user
experience and work station design.
· Experience working with injection moulding and good understanding of thermal moulding,
compression moulding, and extrusion.
· Developed an expertise using 3D software to design plastic and sheet metal products.
· Proficient at simulating and animating concepts in 3D software to visualize design
directions, work out design solutions and better envision the final product and it’s usage.
· Experience prototyping with CNC.
Ort Braude College of Engineering, Israel
Software Engineering 2003 - 2004
· 3D Software: Sketch Up, Rhino, SolidWorks, SoftImage, ShoeCAD, Cinema 4D, 3DS
Max, T-splines, KeyShot, Mental Ray, V Ray
· 2D Software: AutoCAD, Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign CS5, Flash, After Effects
· Windows XP, MS Office, Mac OS, Linux
· C++ and Object Oriented Programming, HTML Programming
· Hardware and microprocessors assembly, construction and repair
Other Work Experience
Military Service, Israel 1999 - 2002
Mano Security / MSC Cruise Lines, Security Officer, Italy 2004 - 2005
Government Complex in Tel-Aviv, Security Officer, Israel 2005 - 2006
The psychological effects of color and shapes. Sketching, 3D graphic art, programming,
animation. Basketball, hiking, scuba diving and Philosophy.
Fluent in Hebrew and English, Basic understanding of Italian.
Emily Carr Institute of Art and Design (ECIAD)