- + Follow
Mellisa T Brown
Freelance Graphic Designer
Rocky Mount, NC
Rocky Mount, NC
Creative and hardworking professional with dedicated experience in graphic designing industry. Working knowledge of design principles, practices, and methods of digital mock-ups, production procedures, printing system, and industry terminologies. • Thorough understanding of repeats in Photoshop as well as Illustrator. • Proven ability of predicting latest industry trends and able to translate them back into bottom line. • Extremely innovative individual: Able to produce extraordinary design and product innovation. • Good communicator: Able to understand design briefs. • Able to multi task to ensure customer requirements are met.
Bass Modern Day Rock Magazine Cover.
Pre-Press Batman Booklet
Blind Rose Movie Edition
• Design clothing and accessories, creating original garments or design garments that follow well established fashion trends.
• Develop the line of color and kinds of materials.
• Develop design ideas and sale marketing.
• Set prices for apparel, developing a group of products, accessories, and marketing them through venues such as catalogs, coupons, email marketing.
• Developed numerous marketing programs (logos, posters, business cards, newsletters, presentations, and advertisements) and guaranteed that they exceeded the expectations of our clients.
• Managed up to 2 projects and tasks at a given time while under pressure to meet weekly deadlines.
• Recommended and consulted with clients on the most appropriate graphic design options based on their overall marketing goals.
• Perform software in Quark XPress4, managing rough layouts, and thumbnails.
• Create, plan, prepare, design and generate a wide variety of visual materials.
• Design solo and multi-page, retouches images in Photoshop CS5.
• Maintains an advanced trend review continually.
Fashion designer stylist that is popular in her works.
• Created and put pantone color on Hang tags in Illustrator program.
• Designed brochure in InDesign.
• Build poster with her images and put logo on it.
ADDITIONAL SKILLS: Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop). Microsoft ( Word, PowePoint). Working basic knowledge: HTML and CSS