- + Follow
Bruno De Leva
As a multimedia and graphic designer my main objectives are simplicity, usability and accessibility. I have extensive experience in video and motion design as well as thorough knowledge of graphic design, colour and typography. I am able to create technically, aesthetically and functionally pleasing multimedia and print design.
Marital status: single
Date of birth: 21th september 1978
Birth place: Naples
Address: via Thomas Elliot, 15 - 80147 Naples (Italy)
Phone mobile: +39.3220.127.116.11
2001-2004 Bachelor (triennial) in ¡§Digital Design¡¨ at the ¡§European Institute of design¡¨ in Rome, (final grade: 100/100 with distinction).
1992-1997 Diploma of Business Expert and correspondent in foreign languages at the ¡§ITC Mario Pagano¡¨ in Naples, (final grade: 53/60).
2001 Advanced Certificate of qualification for ¡§Web Master - Internet sites Manager¡¨ at the ¡§Prometheo Education Center¡¨ of Naples,
course carried out in the period of January 2001 - July 2001.
Windows and MacOS X.
- Adobe Suite: Photoshop, Illustrator, Acrobat, InDesign, Encore Dvd, Premiere, After effects, Free Hand, Flash, Fireworks, Director and Dreamweaver
- Microsoft Office Suite
- Editing audio: Sound forge
- 3d software: Autocad, 3d StudioMax, Poser and Cinema 4d (I¡¦m studying).
- 3d virtual set: Xpecto and Cybercet (Orad¡¦s software for the control of 3d virtual set in Tv production).
Design & multimedia
„» Free lance 2008
- Executive Producer of the scientific DVD ¡§See & Treat - Hysteroscopy in daily Practice¡¨, commissioned by Johnson and Johnson Medical Spa.
„» February 2008/july 2008
- Teacher for video design and advanced editing in training courses organized by ITC ¡§Enrico De Nicola¡¨.
„» Free lance 2007
- Executive Producer for the logo of the tomato sauce producer San Paolina, and the corporate identity design of Faiella S.r.l..
- Corporate Identity consultant for the multimedia projects of iQO Solutions Corporation of Newyork.
- Corporate Identity consultant for the multimedia projects of CrossZ Solutions Spa of Naples.
- Executive Producer of the scientific DVD ¡§Neuromuscular-blocking, Actuality and Future¡¨, commissioned by Organon Italia Spa.
- Executive Producer of the corporate identity for A.D.A.M.O. Onlus.
„» June 2007/august 2007 - Art director of Wayin Spa, Prato. My duties included:
- creative and executive manager
- video production and post-production
- Digital Signage (realization of Fashion Channel for sales points of Cafe Noir).
„» June 2005/december 2006 - Senior video designer of Television & Multimedia in Naples My duties included:
- Creative and executive manager.
- editing video
- 3d projects
- interactive and multimedia projects
- virtual set designer
„» March 2006/july 2006 - Teacher for video design and advanced editing in training courses organized by Regione Campania.
This was a training project in collaboration with ITform, a company of the group ITS S.p.a.
„» August 2004/may 2005 - Graphic Senior Designer, Infobyte S.p.a..
Realization and broadcasting of video layouts and projects. By the sport editorial office of RaiSport - RAI centre of Saxarubra (Rome).
„» May 2004/july 2004 - Internship at the communication agency Menexa, Rome. My duties included the following:
- video editing and production
„» January 2001/ July 2001 - S.E.A.P. Telecomunications, Naples. 3d animation, part time.
„» October 2002/january 2003 - Telephone operator for the company Atesia S.p.a. di Roma.
„» October 2000/december 2000 - Manager of Betting sports agency Let¡¦bet in London.
„» January 1999/september 2000 - S.E.A.P. Telecomunications, Naples. Junior Graphic designer, part time.
Istituto Europeo di Design