- + Follow
Interaction Designer/ User Experience Research&Designer / Us...
Interaction Design; Information Architecture; Usability Analyst; User Experience Research & Design; Graphic Design; Usability Testing; Human Factors Engineering;
User Experience Research
· Plan, coordinate and conduct user research, contextual and ethnographic studies, participatory design, card sorts, surveys, and usability testing
· Conceptualize and design user interfaces and information architecture incorporating business requirements, stakeholder and subject matter expert input, and findings from analytics and user research activities listed above
· Collaborate across relevant stakeholders to balance user needs, requirements for business success, and technical possibilities to drive strategic recommendations.
· Produce personas, storyboards, scenarios, process flows, site maps, sketches, annotated wireframes, and functional design specifications for complex transactional and social web applications, portals, and mobile apps
· Produce scalable taxonomies and metadata tagging for enterprise communities/content management systems
· Effectively aggregate and communicate research findings, conceptual ideas, detailed design, and design rationale both verbally and visually
· Manage the development process for UX deliverables through every stage of design from development of concept to completion.
· Work closely with development teams to QA development and implementation
Analyze data, and site issues related towards search, to help initiate new search projects.
1. User Experience Research:
• Gather and analyze business and users’ requirements. Develop research plan, conduct user research.
• Conduct Expert Review, Competitive Analysis, Card Sorting, etc.
• Conduct Stakeholder and User Interviews; define Personas, User Cases.
2. Information Architecture and Strategy:
• Define project (site) scope, establish information architecture.
• Develop task flow / Story broad and communicate concepts and vision to partners and clients.
• Identify solutions to usability issues and make recommendations on research methods to be used.
• Assist in Design Pattern Library development.
3. User Interface and Interaction Design:
• Translate user requirements into design concept, define interaction model, task flow.
• Develop Wireframe for interface
• Develop User Experience Specifications and Design Guidelines.
• Graphic Design and Content visualization using various Design tools, e.g. Photoshop, Indesign, Visio, Illustrator, etc.
4. Content Management:
• Gather content from client and identify potential approaches to acquire required information and content.
• Analysis / filter content, make adjustment or modification in order to adherence to regulations, goals, objectives and standards that have been established.
• Assist in content publish via CMS, update HTML.
5. Usability Testing/ Data Analysis/ Validation:
• Develop Usability Testing plans, conduct User testing and report findings.
• Develop Survey and conduct data gathering and analysis.
• Track site usage data through Analytics, make throughout usage report.
• Assist in interpreting results, decide actions on feedbacks.
6. Guidelines/ Training Documentation / Content Maintenance:
• Develop rules and guidelines, document instructions for user to use the site/ interface.
• Gather and analyze business and users’ requirements.
• Conduct competitive analysis and strategic planning.
• Conduct Stakeholder and user interviews; define personas, scenarios, and requirements;
• Establish Information Architecture and develop Wireframes.
• Identify insightful solutions to usability issues and make recommendations usability methods to be used.
• Work closely with the team members to help them develop user profiles, develop requirements, and conduct Heuristic reviews of existing prototypes.
• Run Usability tests, conduct interviews, develop surveys and data analysis, write comprehensive reports on the process and findings.
• Help the team interprets the results, decide actions on feedback.
• Project Manage relevant deliverables from scoping, planning, designing, analyzing to reports writing.
• Analyze, evaluate and provide ongoing consultant on the usability of client’s digital channels;
• Provide recommendations and solutions to Website / WAP design and usability issues;
• Conduct Expert Review, Competitive Analysis and Usability Testing/ Interviews (Including both qualitative and quantitative analysis and report writing).
• Assist the HFI Singapore Project team to diagnose clients and users’ needs;
• Participate in process of finding insightful solutions to interface issues;
• Help out with field studies, usability tests and expert reviews;
• Facilitate to HFI trainers during corporate training courses.
• Handle high volume of over-the-counter transactions, Tax Report, Account Reconciliation, Manage Corporation Accounts, liaise with external auditors, legal and tax advisors on related issues.
Focus: • Usability analysis; Interaction and user centered design. • Information Architecture. • Cognitive Ergonomics; Anthropometry; user’ physical and mental abilities and limitations analysis. • User Experience Research & Experimental design. • Product design and development. Publication: Rosemary Seva, Jiajin Wu,& Xiao Li Yi, “Evaluation of Cinema Website,” in 2006 IEEE International Conference on Systems, Man and Cybernetics, vol.10, 2006 Yogesh Tadwalkar, Xiaoli Yi, Rudi Lim, “Usability evaluation of a mobile government service: mPAL-my cpf,” proceedings of the 4th international conference on mobile technology, applications, and systems and the 1st international symposium on Computer human interaction in mobile technology, pp. 547-551, 2007
Focus: • Accounting; Bank Accounting • Commercial Banking Practice • Financial Market and Investment Analysis; • Econometrics & Economic Law • Customer Relationship Management in Commercial Bank