- + Follow
I am a designerly illustrator. Look at my work and see what I mean.
Technical Design and Drawings
Passionate creative designer. Diverse skill set including package, product, print, signage and planogram design.
Adobe Creative Suite 4 (including Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign & Dreamweaver), JDA Space Planner Plus, Microsoft Office, Quark, Corel Painter X, Sketchup, wide variety of fine art media. PC and Mac compatible.
Columbus College of Art and Design
BFA: Illustration, 2007.
Graphic Artist/Planogrammer 3/2008-Now
The Hillman Group, Cincinnati, Ohio
• Design banners, brochures, print ads, displays and other marketing materials.
• Oversee all packaging and marketing artwork on a new product line.
• Create back of package technical illustrations for hardware installations.
• Build and maintian planograms for customers.
• Developp training materials and train new production artists.
• Conceived, designed and launched a print advertising campaign introducing a new product line.
Freelance Illustration and Graphic Design 2006-Now
• Full service graphic design, fine art and illustration including print design, portraiture, caricature,
airbrush art, web and logo design.
• Clients have included: JP Morgan Chase, C-Bus Magazine, Over the Line Productions, M&C Excavating, Septic and Portables and The Central Ohio Conference for Writers and Illustrators of Children’s Literature.
Graphic Designer/Product Developer 10/2007-2/2008
MyTeam Ltd., Columbus, Ohio
• Designed packaging, graphics, presentations and displays for the sales department.
• Conceived and designed collegiate themed bathroom sets, footwear and other home goods.
• Oversaw development and insured quality of product samples from manufacturers overseas.
• Developed, organized and maintained files and specification sheets.
Graphic Designer 9/2007-12/2007
Freedom Media Group (The Columbus Post/The Union County Post), Columbus Ohio
• Worked closely with writers, photographers and editors on page layouts, graphics, ad designs and photo corrections for newspapers while on tight, weekly deadlines.
• Helped organize file management system and improve workflow.
Airbrush Operations Supervisor 5/2001-8/2006
Kaman’s Art Shoppes, Kings Island, Ohio
• Responsible for training new airbrush artists and cashiers.
• Ordered and maintained inventory of art supplies and merchandise.
• Provided customer support, product information and concept sketches while painting merchandise daily.
• Orchestrated and officiated operation meetings and incentive programs.
• Developed and implemented new scheduling and organizational procedures.
• Planned, launched and maintained a new satellite airbrush operation.
Columbus College of Art & Design