- + Follow
Packaging & Mechanical Artist for Cosmetics
New York, NY
New York, NY
I am an artist with over 12 years of experience in packaging and product development. I have a diverse background and skill set developing leading designs in the home, cosmetic, gift and accessories industries. My expertise in trend forecasting, brand identity, conceptual design and product development motivates me to help clients find innovative solutions through design. I am a goal-oriented and established, self-starter who is passionate about developing great ideas, winning solutions, and helping clients grow their businesses.
CAI Cosmetic Product Line
GAIM water bottle packaging
Mood Board Silk Pillow Case
Oversee the launch of a 50+ sku assortment of cosmetic goods. - Duties include branding, graphic design, merchandising, and product development. - Work along side sales, production and upper management on shipping, delivery and retail distribution.• Initial production in first 6 months is 100 display units shipping to multiple drug and grocery chains.
Manage the designing and implementation of all packaging artwork for home accessories.
• Develop secondary packaging for kitchen, table, bath and decorative items.
• Daily tasks include; tracking samples, communication with China and India factories and
meetings with Sales and Art Director to collaborate on design direction.
• Develop seasonal trend as it relates to bedding, bath, window and table top goods.
• Design print and woven patterns for overseas manufacturing.
• Design private label packaging as well as visual end cap and ﬂoor displays for retailers.
• Stage and set the showroom for Spring/Fall markets to highlight new and popular styles
to grow our sales and distribution channels.
• Manage the work flow and output of our in house design team.
• Contributed to 20% growth of “Pooch Pen” pet line, by updating packaging and
developing trend driven product initiatives.
• Biweekly presentations to retailers, resulting in 50% increase in orders or additional SKUS.
• Oversee Art Department output of graphics, dielines, and mechanical speciﬁcations
of packaging and cosmetic components.
• Collaborate with Creative Director, Sales, and Production to make sure all designs are
executed correctly, on schedule, and per customer shelf speciﬁcations.
• Annual product roll-outs include: Spring, Back-to-School, and Holiday assortments
with upwards of 30 SKUS sampled overseas.
• Sales increased an average of 20% year-over-year growth under my direction.
• Contributed to re-branding and expansion, resulting in a $300 million TPG investment.