- + Follow
Transportation Designer from Art Center College of Design and the Academy of Art University, interested in doing freelance concept design work for a video game, toy, or hot rod/ car company.
CHRISTOPHER L. CORRADO Cadd13@hotmail.com
· Extensive customer service experience in major hospitality/corporate arenas,
· Demonstrated successes in developing new business and ensuring customer satisfaction.
· Strong oral and written communications, interpersonal, customer relations, organizational, and problem solving skills. Detail oriented. Dedicated, hard working, quick learner, resourceful.
· Capable of handling multiple assignments, working well in demanding environments, and meeting deadlines.
· Enjoy working independently or as part of a team. Natural ability to inspire and lead others.
· Computer proficiency skills.
Beantown Trolley, Boston, MA (2011-Present); Old Town Trolley, Boston, MA (2010)
· Responsible for providing extensive customer service for city-wide sightseeing tour operator. Extensive contact with the general public.
· Promote and book tours to over 100 destination stops for individuals and groups.
· Greet guests and respond to customer inquiries and issues.
· Handle cash and credit to process tour purchases.
FedEx Kinko’s, Boston, MA (2004-2006)
· Expedited copy orders and assisted customers with purchases.
· Recommended design, styling, and paper choice specialized customer needs.
· Operated, maintained, and performed minor repairs on various copy machines.
Hertz, Boston, MA (2002-2004)
· Extensive customer contact assisting individuals, groups, and corporate accounts.
· Handled phones, documentation, and filing activities.
· Helped train new hires.
Ramada Inn, Rockland, MA (2001-2002); Sheraton, Braintree, MA (2000-2001); Holiday Inn,
Somerville, MA (1996-2000)
Restaurant Manager, Bar Manager, Host, Waiter, Bellman, Room Service, Caterer/Banquets,
Houseman, Bartender, Mentor
· Gained valuable experience in diverse areas of hospitality services and restaurant/bar management.
· Learned front and back of the house operations, oversaw food and drink prep and presentation, handled cash and credit, trained and supervised staff, and dealt directly with customers providing highest quality, personalized customer service.
Art Center College of Design, Pasadena, CA
Industrial Design/Transportation Design (2008-2009)
Awards: ACCD Scholarship
Academy of Art University, San Francisco, CA
Industrial Design/ Transportation Design (2006-2008)
Awards: AAU Scholarship
References Available Upon Request
Academy of Art University