- + Follow
Graphic Designer, Illustrator, Photographer
San Diego, CA
• Digital artist with strong illustration background.
• Motivated. A responsible hard worker who sees a project through from start to finish.
• Professional. Punctual, strong work ethic, productive.
• Team player. Decision maker, good listener, supportive of group members and ideas.
In My Mind
Platt College, Ontario, CA - Bachelor of Arts in Visual Communication - 2012
Platt College, San Diego, CA - Associate of Applied Science Degree in Graphic Design - 2009
Ugly Dog Events, San Diego, CA
Graphic Design Intern
• Worked with the in-house design team to create marketing and promotional materials.
• Designed marketing materials such as postcards, posters, flyers & t-shirts.
• Collaborated with social media specialists and race directors from concept
to final design.
• Photographed various race events using company's DSLR camera.
Travelers Club Luggage, La Palma, CA
• Arranged price sheets and designed hang tags for Coca-Cola, Walgreens & Ford product lines.
• In collaboration with the director, finalized product marketing packaging.
• Designed and uploaded ad materials to FTP portals.
• Collaborated with marketing team to create a cohesive product design.
• Photographed various products using company's DSLR camera.
CAE Performance, Pomona, CA
2011 - 2012
• Set up and maintained files according to company procedures.
• Organized products in the company's online store.
• Uploaded materials to FTP portals.
• Verified accuracy of data.
Adobe After Effects
Final Cut Pro 7
- Bachelor's Visual Communication
- 2011 - 2012