- + Follow
"Logic will get you from A to B. Imagination will take you e...
San Diego, CA
San Diego, CA
EXPERIENCE: • Branding and Logistics Manager with Gap, Inc. (USA) • Graphic Designer/Office Coordinator with Aigburth Printworks (UK) • Intern Graphic Designer/ Admin Assistant with MinuteMan Press (USA) Bachelor of Arts with Honors in Digital Graphic Design, May 2008 University of Huddersfield. B-Tec HND, National Diploma in Graphic Design, May 2005 The Arts Center, Liverpool Community College. (UK equivalent of an AA Degree)
Salk Institute - Photography
Jack Kerouac - On The Road
• Manager at a store which has a turn over of $5,000,000 per year.
• Responsible for all logistics needs within this location.
• Responsible for technology maintenance within this location.
• Implementation of marketing materials and collateral.
• Analyzing problems by collecting data, establish facts, and drawing valid conclusions
• Responsible for all stock maintenance and organization.
• Supports and ensures execution of all shipment, receiving, and processing procedures.
• Maintained a relationship with outside vendors.
• Communicate development feedback to leadership team.
• Track productivity and ensure the team is meeting company standards.
• Managing payroll and budgeted hours to come in line with business requirements.
• Communicate daily goals and priorities, support associates, redirect activities as necessary to achieve productivity standards.
• Participate and support community involvement to drive brand awareness and loyalty.
• Supports the Customer Experience Team in driving strong Customer Service Experience Survey results.
• Developed strong understanding of the brand and the customer needs.
• Prepared marketing reports by collecting and analyzing business data.
• Supports sales staff by providing sales data, market trends, forecasts and new product information.
• Accomplished company goals by taking on ownership for new tasks and job responsibilities.
• Worked in association with SFSU.
• Data collection and manual entry.
• Conducted university funded telephone research in an outbound call center
• Associated administrative and technical tasks.
• Required excellent phone demeanor.
• Answered phones; screened calls and processed correspondence and emails.
• Produced sketches, graphics, templates, themes, typography, and visual standards for clients.
• Provided and managed design documentation, style guides, and specifications.
• Proactively managed time and deadlines.
• Collaborated with other designers to exceed the client’s needs.
• Proofing, editing, and layout for a variety of printed materials.
• Edited and color corrected images.
• Associated administrative duties such as filing, faxing, and coordinating printings.
• Created packaging and product labels for advertisements and other promotional materials.
• Client meetings and liaisons.
• Participated in educational opportunities to increase design capabilities and maintain up-to-date design technology knowledge.
• Mastered the ability to handle competing priorities and effectively shift focus as dictated by changing business needs.
• Concept development and execution.
• Pre-production and layout.
• Project production and presentation.
• Superior customer service and satisfaction.
• Created signage, advertising and other designs based on client requests.
• Photo editing and retouching.
• Performed other duties as associated.
• Detail focused and client orientated.
BA WITH HONORS DIGITAL GRAPHIC DESIGN - Huddersfield University, England, UK - MAY 2008 Subjects studied included: Digital tools for print and screen, ideas and concepts, applied research, typography and visual language, digital design and production, collaborate design project, work based learning/studio based practice, business practice, clients brief, critical study in context, honors project.