- + Follow
Director of Industrial Design - Action Sports & Consumer Ele...
A design professional in the Sporting Goods category with Consumer Electronics and Outdoor Hard Goods experience. Manage the strategic industrial design for $100MM+ annually with a unique product development experience during my career working with brands Stanley Black & Decker, Wilson Sporting Goods, Thomson Consumer Electronics and Zebco Brands. Consistently listed as a top performer collaborating closely with global product development teams, end users, retailers and manufacturing.
• The brands I have collaborated with include Wilson Sporting Goods, Stanley Black & Decker, Barnett Outdoors, Wildgame Innovations, Ameristep, Flextone, Umarex, Head Down Golf and more.
• Provide design strategy and award winning creative direction that has built disruptive, brand-building products and experiences.
• Determine materials, construction, mechanisms, surface finishes, manufacturing processes and packaging in cooperation with global product development teams.
• Currently engaged in various confidential consumer electronic and hard good products.
• Lead design development of products for accounts Bass Pro, Cabela's, Walmart, Academy, Dick's Sporting Goods, Kmart, Jarvis Walker, TSA, Oakley and others.
• Coordinate with development teams to identify long-term strategic design direction and brand identity.
• Direct the development and construction of 3D models for evaluation and testing for both internal and external reviews.
• Lead product design of performance driven pro staff product for Kevin VanDam, Tommy Biffle, Bill Dance, Gerald Swindle and others.
• Determine materials, construction, mechanisms, surface finishes, manufacturing processes and packaging in cooperation with global product development teams that includes international travel.
.• Coordinate with long-term product development cycles to enable adequate development time for future manufacturing capabilities and coatings.
Instruct evening Graphic Design courses.
Collaborated on advanced concepts for RCA, GE, and ProScan consumer electronics.