Graphic designer planning to move to the Atlanta-area by June '09. Experienced in both print and digital, with 3 years of agency experience.
firstname.lastname@example.org | Metro Detroit Area, Michigan
Campbell-Ewald :: www.campbell-ewald.com
Multimedia Art Director - Digital
Creative Leads: Stefan Kogler & Mike Oxner
Feb 2008 - Present
Organic, Inc. :: www.organic.com
Jr. Graphic Designer - Chrysler Account
Creative Leads: Dan Sicko & Casey Riggleman
Bloomfield Hills, MI
May 2006 - Jan 2008
Your Memory Lane :: www.yourmemorylane.com
Supervisor: Don McLean
Farmington Hills, MI
June 2005 - Dec 2007
College for Creative Studies :: www.ccscad.edu
Student Succes Center :: Peer Tutor
Supervisor: Sylvia Austermiller
Feb 2004 - May 2005
College for Creative Studies
Bachelor in Fine Art - focus in Graphic Design
Fall 2002 - Spring 2006
Adobe Photoshop, GoLive, InDesign, Illustrator, and Acrobat
Flash, Fireworks, and Dreamweaver
Apple Final Cut Express
- Photo shoot experience: oversight and direction
- Fluent in both Mac/PC formats
- Familiar with shooting and editing digital video and still photography
- Flash interfaces: stand-alone and web integrated
- Completed a 625-hour, 1 year program in Massage Therapy at Irene's Myomassology Institute. NCTMB 4/4/09.
- Loves culinary art - currently delving into Japanese cooking.
- Loves travel - I've been to the Philippines, Japan, Hong Kong, China, Mexico, Canada, and a few states within the U.S. I dream of someday touring Europe.
- Loves reading and writing - satire is my favorite.
- Loves bookmaking and silkscreening.
- Enjoys [good] volleyball - court and sand.
- Taking electric guitar lessons and realizing it's no where close to the piano.
- Looking for someone to fund all her interests
- Paypal is more than welcome ^^