Meet the talent. Make the connection.
Recruit the best, quickly and easily,
in just one night.
Coroflot Connects is a unique, one night event held in conjunction with the IxDA Interaction 16 Conference that presents recruiters and HR managers with an ideal opportunity to meet and connect with more than 150 senior level interaction and UX professionals. This targeted, high-energy gathering is part of one of the most popular interaction events of the year, making it the perfect place to source sought-after and passive candidates for strategic and difficult to fill positions.
Meet leading industry talent by joining Coroflot Connects at the IxDA Interaction 16 Conference, March 3rd.
The IxDA Conference is the premiere annual event for interaction designers, with content and activities relevant to practitioners, managers, educators and students. Now in its seventh year, the annual IxDA continues to host leading speakers from consultancies, agencies, corporations, and universities around the world.
We’re offering a limited number of companies a chance to tap into this highly-skilled pre-qualified audience of hard-to-find candidates. This opportunity offers a condensed time frame and controlled travel expenses.
Sponsorship Includes the Following
- Access to 150+ top interaction designers for a two-hour period
- A table, two chairs, and a table top signage at the event
- Room on a bulletin board to post specific jobs for the event and conference
- Logo inclusion in one pre-conference dedicated email blast specific to this event
- Company name inclusion in published conference schedule for this event
- List of attendees post-conference for follow up purposes (Email addresses not included)
- A complementary “Featured Job” posting at Coroflot.com
- Company name inclusion in one pre-conference blog post on Core77