- + Follow
Deputy Manager - graphic design
New Delhi, India
I am a passionate Graphic designer. I have rich experience in visual communication design, marketing collateral, webpage design, Illustration, corporate presentations, Logos, brochures, e-mailers to name a few. I also have working experience in rapid e-learning.
Assorted Internal Communication Design
Neetesh C. Hajela
83, First Floor, Niti Khand-I, Indirapuram, 201010
Ghaziabad (UP) India
e-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone: +91 9873890873
- Specialized in Corporate Presentations, print design, Branding of new initiatives, web design and Rapid
e- learning and internal communication Design
- Excellent Illustration & digital artwork creation skill
- Sharp, quick learner, and highly motivated;
- Exceptional organizational, coaching, mentoring, and leadership skills;
- Excellent team/Project management skills
WORK EXPERIENCE (9+ YEARS)
Jul 2011- Till Date | HCL Technologies LTD (Noida, UP, India) | Deputy Manager- Graphic Design
Nov. 2006- 2011Jun | HCL Technologies LTD. (Noida, UP, India) | Associate Manager- Graphic Design
Designing of corporate presentations and reference material (flyers, e-brochures etc.) for in-house training workshops & internal communication activities in Print and Web Medium
Design activities -
- Designing & maintenance of web sites- Leaders Teach, HCL Scholar & T2ID Web site, uploaded on internal website myhcl.in
-Logos, e-mailers, Graphically designed MS Word Docs & MS PowerPoint templates, Newsletter, Merchandise (T- shirts, mugs, stickers etc.) designs for organization wide internal communication
- Communication design Posters, Banners, Flyers and e-mailers
- Designing for Events like award ceremonies, corporate events etc.
- Managing a team of graphic/web designers.
Job responsibilities -
- Planning, scheduling, budgeting and work allocation to other designers to streamline the designing process in order to meet the deadlines
-Liaising & negotiating with External print vendors for print jobs
- Planning & execution of internal communication & employee engagement activities to promote & spread awareness on internal learning and development assessments/courses along with other organization wide initiatives like 360 degree Feedback, EFCS, EPIC, HCL Scholar to name a few
Jan 2006 - Oct 2006 | Schneider Electric India Pvt.Ltd. (New Delhi, India) | Team Lead- Graphic Design
Design activities -
- Designing Catalogues and technical reference material (electric Devices) for Print and Web Media.
- To manage a team of five Graphic/Web Designers.
Job responsibilities -
Planning, scheduling, and work allocation to other designers to streamline the designing process in order to meet the deadlines.
Feb 2003 - Dec 2005 | Super InfoSoft Pvt. Ltd. New Delhi | Graphic Designer
Designed multimedia presentations with interface designs for e-learning for the company’s own site mysmartschool.com
Software used - adobe Photoshop, adobe illustrator, Macromedia Director & Macromedia Flash.
Sound forge (for recording & editing sounds to be used in e-learning content)
LKG What comes in between (1-20)
BIOLOGY - content of 11th and 12th With animations and sound.
Assorted animations for the projects of other team members
ALPHABETS (A to Z) Animated with 2d illustrations and sound clips incorporated.
Portfolio - http://www.coroflot.com/creativeneetesh
-Received certificate on extraordinary contribution from Training department for Creative designs.
-Awarded as Silver Club member by HR for extraordinary initiatives for Wellness Council.
Workshops/Seminars Attended -
- FLAME (First Leap in Achieving Managerial Excellence) – internal workshop (Duration 4 days)
- Negotiation Skills – (Duration 1 day)
- Pursuing MBA from Sikkim Manipal University.
1997-2002 Lucknow, UP
-One & half years STM (System Technology & Management) from UPTRON ACL Ltd.
-B.Sc. from Kanpur University.
-Two Years Advance Diploma in Multimedia (ADIM) from ARENA MULTIMEDIA (a division of APTECH Ltd).
OS/Platforms: DOS, Windows, WindowsNT, MAC,
Scripts: HTML, DHTML, Java Script, Lingo & Action Script
IllustratorCS5, PhotoshopCS5, PremierePro, Pagemaker7.0, IndesignCS4, FrameMaker5.5 DirectorMX2004 with lingo, FlashCS4 with Action Script, DreamWeaverCS4 & Authorware7.0
Coreldraw14,Discreet: 3DstudioMax 5 with Character Studio, Soundforge 5, Elastic Reality 3.0, Virtual reality, & Fractal design Painter
RAPID e-Learning – Adobe e-learning suite & Articulate Studio for Blended learning (Using for past two years)
Painting, Music, Reading-Sci-fi novels, and writing.
Advance Diploma in Multimedia for Arena Multimedia. - Duration 2 years