Experienced consumer goods product designer. • Energizer© • Xbox360 • Wii U Proficient in Rhinoceros N.U.R.B.S./V-Ray, Solid Works and Adobe Suites. • Developed and produced design qualifying for showcase at Electronic Entertainment Expo. • Created ideations, iterations and surface models and renders in 3D. • Learned basics of SolidWorks and ZBrush. Problem solver, research advocate and scout for new ideas. • Devised slide mechanism solution to eliminate extraneous cords. • Recycled die mold with modified design adaption of existing Sku. • Creatively produced P.O.P display which sold into 100 GameStop stores. Empathetic yet sales and goal oriented. • Exceeded $400k in sales, generated high number of new accounts and mentored new hires. • Negotiated pricing on international freight costs and vendor rentals. • First in Hispanic family to achieve degree in higher education.
Video gaming and mobile accessories manufacturer
• Based on research to identify markets, I provided sketches and 3D mock-ups of a charger for Xbox 360 and PlayStation gaming controller. Produced and delivered final product designs of which one showcased at the 2011 E3 Expo in Los Angeles.
• Participated and communicated effectively with creative, cross-disciplined team in the design of a P.O.P. display that sold into 100 GameStop stores. I was responsible for 2D “Specing” and preparing design sketches in 3D.
• Assisted in the development of product solution that offered innovation of a design that utilized slide mechanism to hide and access inputs.
• Through investigation learned to use software program technology in the development of organic shapes for HDMI cable accessories design.
• With attention to detail and storytelling, I recomposed art assets from Marvel Comics, Disney, Blizzard and Pop Caps using Photoshop and Illustrator
• Using technique to identify design theme, I conceptualized and modeled in 3D a Walmart branded audio and video cable head accessory.
• Problem solved and solution offered with modified company product SKU that combined use to house and charge new Nintendo Wii U Gamepad.
Represented hotel standards with initiative to uphold high end service and experience for client in all functions to include banquets, high-teas, weddings and political dinners.
Guided freshmen with design choices and advice based on class assignment and students personal interpretation. Classes were for Product Design and Life Drawing respectively.
Researched new business opportunities to seek possible sales and placement of product to include MechoShade, Nesson Lighting, Moroso and other high-end furniture lines. Brought database up to date in coordinated effort, managed and processed marketing kits with follow up, maintained library and delivered furniture.
Team player with goal of achieving and surpassing store sales objectives. Active in inventory and year–end holiday sale events and awarded top salesman for in-store sales contest.
Exceeded $400k in sales selling menswear and accessories. Received multiple letters from clients expressing gratitude for my excellent service. I mentored new hires within my department level and was successful in meeting company objective with the opening of new store credit card accounts.
Dean's List: Freshman 2007, Junior 2009 and Senior 2009.