New York, NY 10010
Performance Designed Products, Sherman Oaks Product Designer | Oct 2011 – Jan 2013
• Developed and created with product manager concept from sketches, 3D renders and models to manufacture phase of charger with unique visual esthetic that showcased at E3.
• Conceptualized, developed and rendered brand appropriate design strategy of assets along with simple tech packs as color instruction for surface application to product.
• Researched product market in development of Energizer charger design through sketches and 3D presentation of final product slated for manufactured for Walmart and Target stores.
• Researched market in creation of competitive design concept for an audio and video cable head accessory for Walmart stores.
• 1 of 5 artists within a team environment who translated assets into designed compositions used in 3D manipulation and rendering for presentation.
• Brainstormed with senior staff and sales in research to sketch, construct in 3D and form presentation of a product design for users of iPhone, iPad, Airport Express and MacBook Air.
• Used sketches and Rhino to conceptualize and transform existing product SKU into new product from concept through realization of finished product.
• Provided detailed specifications for millwork construction of a P.O.P. merchandiser designed to maximized use of surface space and maintain a small footprint within 100 GameStop stores.
Interfaced with management in creation of events • Initiated organization • team player
• Assisted professors with freshman with guidance on design projects and in life drawing classes
Actively sought business prospects • Office administration • Managed library and samples
• Routinely surpassed sales goals • In-store contest winner • Developed client relationships
Exceeded $400k in sales • Dedicated to client satisfaction with service • Mentored new staff
Dean's List: Freshman 2007, Junior 2009 and Senior 2009.