As an employee for Performance Designed Products, my designs were manufactured under the Energizer® brand license name. Here are some highlights of my accomplishments. • Developed Energizer® brand charger design that made its product debut at the 2012 Electronic Entertainment Expo and was marketed for the Microsoft Xbox 360 gaming controller. • Designed for 100 GameStop stores a P.O.P. merchandise display that had a reduced retail footprint over the competition. • Received positive consumer reviews for Energizer® brand 3X charger design for Nintendo that offered charging solutions.
Video gaming and mobile accessories manufacturer
• Based on research to identify markets, I provided sketches and 3D mock-ups of a charger for Xbox 360 and PlayStation gaming controller. Produced and delivered final product designs of which one showcased at the 2011 E3 Expo in Los Angeles.
• Participated and communicated effectively with creative, cross-disciplined team in the design of a P.O.P. display that sold into 100 GameStop stores. I was responsible for 2D “Specing” and preparing design sketches in 3D.
• Assisted in the development of product solution that offered innovation of a design that utilized slide mechanism to hide and access inputs.
• Through investigation learned to use software program technology in the development of organic shapes for HDMI cable accessories design.
• With attention to detail and storytelling, I recomposed art assets from Marvel Comics, Disney, Blizzard and Pop Caps using Photoshop and Illustrator
• Using technique to identify design theme, I conceptualized and modeled in 3D a Walmart branded audio and video cable head accessory.
• Problem solved and solution offered with modified company product SKU that combined use to house and charge new Nintendo Wii U Gamepad.
Dean's List: Freshman 2007, Junior 2009 and Senior 2010.