Product Design Professional with quantifiable experience fulfilling advertising, sales and marketing requirements by initializing insightful design strategy. Strengths include design, spec, rendering and strategy for Microsoft, Sony and Nintendo product among others.
Flat Panel 4X Induction Charging System.
The Energizer Charging System for Wii U and Wii
The Energizer Brand Quick Charging System
• Conceptualize using both freehand sketching, CAD and presentation skills in the creation of serving trays and stationery presentation options for food.
• Multiple concepts produced using initial ideas which brought both upgrade to display presentation and cleaner aesthetics.
Video gaming and mobile accessories manufacturer
• Based on research to identify markets, I delivered exceptional sketches and 3D mock-ups of a charger for Xbox 360 and PlayStation gaming controller. With strong attention to detail delivered final product designs which showcased at the 2011 E3 Expo in Los Angeles.
• Participated,effectively communicated and multi-tasked with a creative, cross-disciplined team in the design of a P.O.P. display that sold into 100 GameStop stores. Produced 2D “Specing” and prepared design sketches in 3D.
• Passionate in the development of product solutions that offered innovation of a design that utilized slide mechanism to hide and access inputs.
• Continuously learned to discover ways in which software program might be used in the development of organic shapes for multiple design projects.
• With attention to detail and storytelling, I recomposed art assets from Marvel Comics, Disney, Blizzard and Pop Caps using Photoshop and Illustrator.
• Using technique to identify design theme, I conceptualized and modeled in 3D a Walmart branded audio and video cable head accessory.
• Generated savings to company by combining existing company charger product die with modified design that would simultaneously display and charge newest Nintendo Wii U Gamepad.
• Listened, guided and encouraged undergrads with assistance in courses that involved both life drawing and design of structural 3D forms.
Dean's List: Freshman 2007, Junior 2009 and Senior 2010.