North Florida based Web Designer/Industrial Designer with more than a decade of design experience. I am interested in freelance opportunities and am accepting full-time employment offers.
I am result oriented with outstanding interpersonal and organizational skills with 10+ years experience in Industrial Design (Product, Transportation and Interaction Design) and a recent Web Design/Interactive Media graduate. The bulk of my career has been invested in Concept Development for the marine industry. I am passionate about design and I subscribe to the highest standards in professional and creative endeavors. I am research focused with comprehensive sketching, rendering and 3-D modeling skill-sets necessary to bring concepts to development. I'm proven designer who can meet a tight deadline with stunning results.
I can provide a wide variety of Web Design (Front -end design) services:
- Hand-crafted web designs
- Front-end development (HTML5/CSS3)
- Wordpress CMS
- Drupal CMS
- Facebook & Twitter pages
- Branding & Logo Development
Program Languages Used:
- HTML/HTML5, CSS/CSS3
- PHP & MySQL
- Actionscript 3.0 (AS 3.0)
- Drupal CMS
- WordPress CMS
I also provide Industrial/Product Design services in the form of:
- Concept ideation & sketches
- Concept development
- 3D modeling
- Product renderings
- Marker renderings
- Photoshop CS5
- Illustrator CS5
- Indesign CS6
- After Effects CS5
- Premier Pro CS5
- Dreamweaver CS5
- Flash CS5
- Video editing
- Flash animation
SHEPHERD AGENCY. Jacksonville, Florida.
(Contract Work) Web Designer, June 2012.
Shepherd is a Jacksonville / Atlanta advertising agency offering integrated branding, marketing, public relations and interactive services.
- Created website concepts, HTML emails templates, Infographics and Static & Flash banner ads.
SEA RAY BOATS INC. PD&E, Merritt Island, Fl.
Staff Industrial Designer; Concept Designer/ Refinement Designer. 2003-2009
Sea Ray has led the marine industry in the manufacture and sale of an extensive line of superior quality Sport Boats, Sport Cruisers, Sport Yachts and Yachts (17ft - 70ft). For more than 50 years, Sea Ray boats continue to set the highest standards when it comes to aesthetics, engineering and technology. Sea Ray uses forward thinking to design some of the best built, most technologically advanced boats in the industry. The company’s commitment to precision, innovation and craftsmanship results in a line of boats that combines innovative styling, design and advanced engineering concepts with distinct and prestigious brand images.
- As Conceptual Designer, provided concept ideation material; material and theme boards, product competition and market research in the initial bubble-up phase of concept development for all four Sea Ray product divisions; considering brand DNA, design mandate and theme, and product segment.
- Created 2-D accommodations/exterior exploration sketches and design approaches, as well as 3-D CAD data for all four Sea Ray product divisions: Sport Boat, Sport Cruiser, Sport Yacht and Yacht.
- Created renderings, logos and image branding design for boat categories. Presented marketing strategy, concepts and ideas to Department Management and Dealer Network in a convincing manner.
- Facilitated the creation of full-size interior mock-ups to understand physical spatial relationships, ergonomic concerns and design elements. -Created design approaches for furniture treatments and upholstery design and aesthetic refinement details for all four product segments.
- As Refinement Designer, created validation documentation for product release.
- Provided support for product release for other departments (Engineering, CAD, Structural, Upholstery, Product Division Management) on all projects. -Created and implemented a systematic approach to dimensional benchmarking, dimensional evaluation and ergonomic assessment, validation and evaluation within all product segments
REFLEX DESIGN, Ft Lauderdale, Fl.
Staff Designer/Graphic Designer. 2002 – 2003 (*Internship from Jan. 2002 – Apr. 2002)
Reflex Design, established in 1993, is a full service industrial and graphic design consulting firm. Reflex’s focused industrial design services extend from concept generation through 3D computer modeling to prototype/production preparation. Graphic design services include print media, packaging, sell sheets, brochures, corporate identity, logos, websites and trade show material. Reflex clients include Greenmaster, Reebok, Nickelodeon, Cybex International and Home Diagnostics, Inc., among others.
- Created concept sketches, 3-D CAD models and renderings for line of Greenmaster treadmills and exercise bikes.
- Created logo and image brand imaging for clients
- Produced press-releases and brochures for clients
OUTBACK STEAKHOUSE, Miami Beach, Fl.
Waiter/ Line Cook /Prep Cook. 1999 –2003
Outback Steakhouse Company’s strategy is to differentiate its restaurants by emphasizing consistently highquality food and service, generous portions at moderate prices and a casual atmosphere suggestive of the Australian Outback. OSI Restaurant Partners, LLC, founded in 1988, is a company of restaurants that owns and operates Outback Steakhouse, Carrabba's Italian Grill, Bonefish Grill, Roy's Restaurant and Fleming's Prime Steakhouse & Wine Bar.
THE DALTON AGENCY, Jacksonville, FL.
Creative Intern. (2009-2010)
The Dalton Agency is a multi-faceted Advertising Agency clearly focused in Advertising, Public Relations and Brand Engineering. With over 70 employees in 4 offices in Florida, the Dalton Agency has been in operation for the past 19 years. Key clients include, but not limited to; McDonald's, Wal-Mart, Jacksonville Jaguars, Bealls, MOCA and Swisher International.
The Art Institute of Jacksonville. Jacksonville, Fl.
Bachelor of Science in Web Design & Interactive Media, 2012
The Art Institute of Fort Lauderdale. Ft. Lauderdale, Fl.
Bachelor of Science in Industrial Design, 2003