- + Follow
Glenn Dale, MD
Glenn Dale, MD
My passion lies in the creation of art pieces that are innovative, aesthetically pleasing, and functional. I am a recent graduate at Hampton University and currently a grad student at University of Baltimore. During my tenure, I have worked on a variety of projects and created numerous items for both classes and companies. I pride myself in being very flexible and able to complete any task that is assigned.
6303 Wood Pointe Dr. | Glenn Dale, MD 20769 | Mobile: 301.908.3337 | Email: email@example.com |
Website: www.dadesignlab.com | Portfolio: www.coroflot.com/daman4425
University of Baltimore, Baltimore, MD 09/2011- Present
Masters of Art in Publication Design
Hampton University, Hampton, VA 09/2005-12/2009
BA in Graphic Design
Graphic Engineer 03/2011 – Present Ultra Electronics 3eTi Rockville, MD
3eTI’s technology provides high-level information assurance, ensuring absolute integrity of data and secures the critical assets of the military, government, first responders, utilities, and other commercial and industrial operations for HVAC systems:
• Collaborates with Network Engineers to discover JACE placement on-site with the goal of transferring onto Tridium Niagara Workplace AX.
• Maps server drive on-site to upload and download stations, graphics, and files as needed.
• Collects high level HVAC and SCADA systems data for graphic development.
• Constructs and designs web and graphic interface graphics for HVAC building automation systems including VAVs, PEMs, AHUs, CACs, Hot and Cold water and Condensate systems.
Case Manager 02/2011 –02/2012 United Solutions and Services, LLC (US2) Falls Church, VA
Case Manager for the US Army Retroactive Stop Loss Special Pay Program, mandated by US Congress valued at nearly $400 Million to pay service members involuntary extended:
• Authorized to access, navigate and obtain military records using IPERMS (military records database).
• Collects and Digitizes service members cases into Case Management Software.
• Adjudicated cases using careful research, analysis and communication with the service member.
• Revised denied and unapproved cases to guarantee service members were not eligible.
PA Intern 05/2007 – 09/2009
Office of Naval Research Arlington, VA
ONR CSC assesses the information and communication needs of the organization and its stakeholders in the Navy:
• Collaborated in preparation of multimedia for high end clients including posters, micro sites and business packages.
• Researched concepts for micro sites, logos and business packages for client through analysis and comprehension of client’s idea.
• Developed effective ideas for logos, micro sites, and business packages using Windows Vista/XP and Mac OSX programs.
• Fulfilled ideas of client through presentation or email corrected alterations in timely manner.
• Supported Senior Designer in operation of sophisticated printing equipment of client’s business packages, micro site.
Intern 05/2005 - 1/2006
Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) Washington, D.C.
Ensures that small businesses have an opportunity to compete for a fair amount of the Agency’s prime and subcontracting opportunities:
• Transferred small business proposals into data system.
• Designed and distributed media packages for small business clients.
• Prepared small-business clients for exhibitions and conferences for approval of loan.
• Communicated decisions of loan approval to small business owner.
Black Enterprise Magazine, www.onr.navy.mil, National Bar Association, Alpha Phi Alpha Fraternity, Inc., National Pan Hellenic Board, NRAC, Hampton University, Norfolk State University, University of Baltimore, Human Service Coalition
Adobe Creative Suite: InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Flash
MS Office Suite: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Access, Photo Editor, Publisher
CSS, HTML/XHTML, Java, QuarkXPress, Windows Vista/XP, Google Sketch Up, AutoCAD, Mac OSX, Deltek, Oracle, I Perms, CMS, Niagara Workplace AX, SharePoint, Visio.
Hampton University, University of Baltimore