- + Follow
Our values are based on understating the relationship between the user, the product, and the environment. “Healthy relationships make for happy people”
We are now taking new projects. Please feel free to contact me!
January 2009 -Present
Freelance Design - Brooklyn, NY
Core Cases LLC. (iPhone Case for Apple Store)
Complete Design Inc. (Toy Design)
John Del Rosario Inc. (Transportation Design)
Flyman Inc. (Consumer Electronics Design)
Allegient Management (Interior Design)
Brooklyn Loft (Interior Design)
May 2005 - December 2008 PRODUCT DESIGNER
Tanaka Kapec Design Group, Inc. - Norwalk, CT.
- Diverse portfolio from hand-held instruments to complex interactive systems; from diagnostic equipment to consumer products and packaging
- Lead designer on Electro Optical Sciences, PDC International, Ann Keane, Draïeger Medical, and Orthocon projects
- Responsibilities included new technology research, ideation, 2D/3D sketching, concept rendering, 3-D modeling, model making, graphical user interface design, presentation, cost analysis, and turnover information/production drawings to engineering
- Collaborated on design intent and direction with clients, engineers, vendors, and coworkers.
- Demonstrated and oversaw operations of prototypes computer system and graphical user interface.
- Maintained outstanding relationships with vendors, clients, and coworkers
May 2004 - August 2004 FURNITURE DESIGN INTERNSHIP
Lisa Smith - New York, NY
- Ideation, 2D/3D sketching
- Concept rendering
- Website development
September 2003 - May 2006 WOODSHOP TECHNICIAN
Pratt Institute - Brooklyn, NY
- Assisted students with project construction.
- Oversaw the safety, logistics, and operation of both stationary and portable power tools
- 3D CAD modeling/rendering
- Space analysis
- Model making/prototyping
- Graphic design/illustration
- Excellent communication skills
- Proficient in understanding embedded computers market
- Knowledge of database management & computer information systems
- Extensive three dimensional design abilities
- Solidworks 2009
- Bunkspeed Hypershot
- Autodesk AliasStudio 2008
- Vectorworks 2008
- Adobe CS4 (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign and Basic Flash)
September 2002 - May 2006
BACHELOR, INDUSTRIAL DESIGN
Pratt Institute. Brooklyn, NY
September 1998 - May 2001
ASSOCIATE, COMPUTER INFORMATION SYSTEMS.
Nassau Community College.
Garden City, NY
Semifinalist in Cuisinart/Pratt Institute design competition
Exhibition design student achievement award
Rowena Reed Kostellow award nominee