- + Follow
As a young aspiring architect I have been studying for the last five years how art becomes part of human basic needs, shelter. I have known art through the different elements of architecture. Design becomes art when it meets a human challenge and excels at sufficing it. Designing for the underserved, not as charity but as a requirement to revolutionize the consumer driven society we live in and propose projects and products that meet the demands of a changing economic and ecological world.
Graphic Design Projects
Centro de Estudios Superiores de Diseño de Monterrey Bachelor of Science - Major in Design - Minor Art therapy
Current Job.- Cutting Edge Advertising - Houston Tx.
• Graphic Designer. In charge of all artwork design and adaptation for promotional products.
Showtime Pictures - Oct. 2010 Nasa Space Center - Houston
• Photographer and Graphic Designer. In charge of the graphic design for package templates. Portrait photographer and photoshop retouching,also in charge of sales.
Swimsuit USA - Sept. 2010 Houston
• Photographer and Sales. In charge of model photography and sales.
Avandaro Galeria - May 2009/May 20010 Monterrey Mx. Gallery Assistant.
• Assistant to gallery owner, was in charge of graphic design for publicity ads. • Involved in piece selection and display.
Freelance Photography Projects.
Created FEEDTHEARCHITECT(2008) projects to open a venue were I could explore art. As part as my freelance projects I have done several informal wedding photo-shoots, fashion photo-shoots for mexican clothing brand called 0606by Alejandra Manzur. Also have a collection of landscape photographs.
Mexico.Lindo y Querido. Mexican Museum of History. Monterrey Mex. 2008- Contest Finalist and Exposition
ColorxCiudad. Comex. Mexico DF 2009 - Contest Finalist . Exposition in Comex convention as well as small publication in the comex magazine.
Thesis investigation with Nuevo Amanecer. Art therapy workshop for kids with cerebral
• Created a five art technique with motor skills and physiological benefits taken in consideration. • Applied workshop and had a exposition to raise funds for the institute.
Summer 2009 Espacio Cultural Metropolitano (http://metro.tamaulipas.gob.mx/) Tampico, Tamaulipas Public Public Relation, Event and Museographer, Assistant
Summer 2008 AT103 (www.at103.net) México D.F. Cad drawer, model maker, design
AutoCAD Photoshop Illustrator In-design Sketch-up Ms Office Mac and Pc Proficient
Languages . Spanish 100% French 65%