- + Follow
illustrator at true religion brand jeans
los angeles, CA
I work as an Illustrator - mainly apparel graphics; also print, web, and visual media.
Strong skills in typography, hand-sketching, texture, color, patterns, photography, and vector art.
- True Religion
- Jul 2011 - Present (2 years 5 months)
- Darius Twin
- Jun 2007 - Present (6 years 6 months)
- Seven7 Jeans
- Dec 2009 - Mar 2011 (1 year 3 months)
product designer / graphics
- The California Bag
- Jul 2009 - Nov 2009 (4 months)
licensed art products. Bags, wallets, luggage, purses as well as marketing, POP materials, packaging.
- Born Famous Clothing
- Jan 2009 - Jul 2009 (6 months)
Manage graphic projects. Create design boards based off of market research and trend forecasts. Work closely with the design team to create cohesive groups that hit target markets. Follow industry trends and implement new dye and screen-printing techniques.
Back to School line
Holiday and Spring Jrs line
Designs featured on American Idol, Nylon mag, In Touch mag and seventeen.
Production art, tech
- Hause of Howe
- Jan 2009 - Feb 2009 (1 month)
Freelance Graphic Designer
- BCBG Max Azria
- Jul 2008 - Oct 2008 (3 months)
Graphic Designer for BCBG, Max Rave, Jr girls line Fall 09 - Summer 09.
- Starbucks - Holiday 2010 mug designs
- Oct 2008 - Oct 2008
- Guess Jeans
- May 2008 - Jul 2008 (2 months)
Created Spring and Summer graphics using the season's color palette for Women's Young Contemporary division. Maintained brand identity and worked with lead designers to produce a cohesive Spring and Summer line presented to domestic and international buyers.
Senior graphic designer
- Koos Mfg
- Sep 2007 - May 2008 (8 months)
jeans. Duties include: embroidery design, photo shoots, advertising, marketing, catalogs, fit guides, posters, canon printer calibration, and all production ready artwork
- Newport Sportswear
- Jan 2008 - Apr 2008 (3 months)
Graphics for Levi's Jeans, Jr girls knit tops line Fall 2008 to Summer 2009.
web design (front end / navigation)
- envirotech biosolutions
- 2008 - 2008
- Total Access Inc
- Jul 2007 - Sep 2007 (2 months)
Duties include: purchasing equipment, film output, color separations, development, cads, samples, apparel graphics and production for brands such as Rock and Republic, Ed Hardy, Chip and Pepper, Quicksilver, Disney, David and Goliath, Hot Topic, Split
- ABS Jeans
- Feb 2007 - Apr 2007 (2 months)
Apparel Graphics for the Fall 07 Clothing line. 1/16/07
- Rigo int.
- Sep 2006 - Oct 2006 (1 month)
- Band Merch
- Jul 2006 - Sep 2006 (2 months)
Fulltime illustrator and cartoonist
- City on a Hill Press
- Sep 2004 - Jun 2005 (9 months)
University of California, Santa Cruz
- Bachelor of Arts Film and Digital Media
- 2001 - 2005