Industrial Designer with a broad experience in Product Design and development as well as exposure to international markets and standards. Currently designing and developing footwear and accessories for the Philippine retail market under the largest group of fashion brands in the local RTW fashion industry. Interested in seeking further development of skills and knowledge through learning opportunities and diversified experiences.
Footwear Designer - March 2012 - Present
- Footwear Design and development for the largest group of fashion brands in the local RTW fashion industry.
Industrial Designer - March 2010 – July 2011
- Part of the pioneer Industrial Design Team of Vapor Studio Asia responsible for Product Design and Strategy for various globally and locally based brands..
- Worked directly under Eneri Abillar – Creative Principal for Industrial Design, Vapor Studio US.
List of Projects handled under Atalyer/Vapor Studio Asia
Adidas Group/Adidas Neo Label
- Designed Footwear for S/S - F/W 2011 collection.
- Chosen as Design Lead for F/W 2011 collection.
- Responisbilities include development of tech packages for manufacturing and Product Development supervision.
- Part of the Industrial Design team to design and develop the Global Travel Series for S/S 2012.
- Responsibilities include development of tech packages for manufacturing and Product Development supervision.
- Designed and developed Stoked Inc’s S/S 2011 soft goods collection mainly bags and accessories.
- Part of the team led by Eneri Abillar to design and develop headphone line for Skullcandy.
- Chosen as Project Team Lead for the iPhone4 case design project.
- Responsible for creating tech packages for product development, providing drawings and 3D models mainly using Solidworks.
- Part of the Industrial Design team to design and develop the new line of consumer electronics accessories mainly for iPhone and the iPad.
- Chosen as Project Team Lead to design and develop the new line of outdoor speakers for Portable S5.
- Handled design concepts to tech packages for product development.
Chef’s Table by Chef Bruce Lim
- Part of the Industrial Design team led by Eneri Abillar to design and develop furniture for Chef’s Table Restaurant.
Hyphy’s by Chef Bruce Lim
- Chosen as Project Team Lead to design and develop the new line of custom furniture for Hyphy’s Restaurant by Chef Bruce Lim.
- Managed outsourcing of materials from various local and international sub-contractors.
Sgv & Co
- Part of the Design + Build team behind the SGV 14th floor Executive Lounge and the SGV 15th floor multi-purpose hall.
- Managed sub-contractors in the build phase of the project.
Design and Technical Proficiency
Autodesk 3DS Max
*Proficient on both Mac and Windows platforms
University of Santo Tomas Manila June 2005 – March 2010
Bachelor of Fine Arts
Major in Industrial Design
St. Mary’s College Quezon City June 2001 – March 2005
Montessori Filipino Child Research Center June 1995 – March 2001
Awards and Achievements
University of Santo Tomas Manila 2009
Benavides Outstanding Achievement Awardee
2nd Philippine International Motor Show 2008
Grand Prize Winner for national transport design competition
Nissan Imagination Factory 2007
Chosen as a transport design concept presenter for the Forum