- + Follow
Joseph David Gutierrez
Metro Manila, Philippines
Metro Manila, Philippines
Industrial Designer with a broad experience in product design and development as well as exposure to international markets and standards.
Currently handling design and development of Men's Footwear and Accessories for the Philippine retail market under one of the largest group of fashion brands in the local RTW fashion industry.
Interested in seeking further development of skills and knowledge through learning opportunities and diversified experiences.
LG Mobile Phone Design
E.V.E. Electric Vehicle Concept
Adidas Neo Footwear
Currently handling design and development of men's footwear and accessories for the GABC Brand - Penshoppe.
Designed and developed products for the consumer electonics segment mainly for Quest Engineering and Smart Digital Australia.
Part of the Pioneer Industrial Design Team of Atalyer/Vapor Studio Asia responsible for product design and strategy for various global and locally based brands.
List of Projects handled under Atalyer/Vapor Studio Asia
Adidas Group/Adidas Neo Label
- Designed Footwear for S/S - F/W 2011 collection.
- Chosen as Design Lead for F/W 2011 collection.
- Responisbilities include development of tech packages for manufacturing and Product Development supervision.
- Part of the Industrial Design team to design and develop the Global Travel Series for S/S 2012.
- Responsibilities include development of tech packages for manufacturing and Product Development supervision.
- Designed and developed Stoked Inc’s S/S 2011 soft goods collection mainly bags and accessories.
- Part of the team led by Eneri Abillar to design and develop headphone line for Skullcandy.
- Chosen as Project Team Lead for the iPhone4 case design project.
- Responsible for creating tech packages for product development, providing drawings and 3D models mainly using Solidworks.
- Part of the Industrial Design team to design and develop the new line of consumer electronics accessories mainly for iPhone and the iPad.
- Chosen as Project Team Lead to design and develop the new line of outdoor speakers for Portable S5.
- Handled design concepts to tech packages for product development.
Chef’s Table by Chef Bruce Lim
- Part of the Industrial Design team led by Eneri Abillar to design and develop furniture for Chef’s Table Restaurant.
Hyphy’s by Chef Bruce Lim
- Chosen as Project Team Lead to design and develop the new line of custom furniture for Hyphy’s Restaurant by Chef Bruce Lim.
- Managed outsourcing of materials from various local and international sub-contractors.
Sgv & Co
- Part of the Design + Build team behind the SGV 14th floor Executive Lounge and the SGV 15th floor multi-purpose hall.