- + Follow
New Delhi, India
I am young and a confident designer who seeks to share my creative skills through a productive medium and create design solutions.
ANHAD,Act Now for Harmony and Democracy
Fathers Name Mr Anil Kumar Puri
Date of Birth 2nd of August,1987
To render my design skills through a productive medium of self expression so that I can help serve to the prospective clients and cater to their needs as precisely as possible.
Currently working as a graphic designer with Solutions Digitas, New delhi.
• Trained in computer aided design softwares such as Photoshop,Indesign ,Corel Draw,Corel Photopaint,Illustrator, Dream weaver and Html
• Acquired skills in the use of various drawing mediums and rendering techniques.
• Acquired training in sculpture during school for two years.
• Learnt painting from expert professionals in the past 6 years.
• Gained advanced designing skills from expert professionals of Career Launcher during 2005.
-Bachelor in Graphic Design from Apeejay Institute of Design , 2005-2009
+2 from The Air Force School,Subroto Park,Delhi Cantt,New Delhi
Currently pursuing Graphic design Course from Apeejay institute of Design,New Delhi
Interests and strengths and experience
• Designing ,drawing,music and dance
• Confidence,Out of Box Thinking,Strong public speaking skills and Patience.
• Done a number of poster and logo design assignments for various clients .
College topper with 87% in final year
• Won a number of painting competitions at school and private institutional level.
• Awarded for my poster designs by ANHAD(ACT NOW FOR HARMONY AND DEMOCRACY) An exhibition of my designs was held at Baroda.Awarded scholarship by the government of India in 2003 on topping the class 10 board examination.
• Participated in many stage shows as a dancer and actor broadcasted on national television.
• Have been an active member of Jagriti Bhawna an NGO and served to the needy and poor through various first aid and health check up camps.
• Exhibited a collection of paintings at Art and Craft Society of India in 2006.
apeejay institue of design