- + Follow
tel aviv, Israel
Retail Tablets Range
Stackable Plastic/Stainless steel chair
Name: ADAM ZERBIB
Birth date: 22/07/1981
Nationality: French/EU, Israeli
2011-recent Industrial designer at Outform Ltd.
2009-2011 freelance interior design:
-Interior design and project management for “Sushi Rehavia”, opened 5th august
-Interior design and project management for “J-bar” Jerusalem, opened 26th may
-Interior design and project management for “Mate Lincolen” Tel Aviv, opened 18th July 2010
- Designed and handmade 2 models of leather laptop bags.
- Designed and handmade a women's leather purse.
- Design for an office “goodie” for the Hebrew new year- an office calendar.
- Design and project management of ICE PEARL iceberg water packaging – plastic and glass bottles in blow molding.
- Design and project management NAPOLI olive oil packaging – glass bottles.
2008-2009 Interior designs:
- Interior design and project management for “Mate Florentine” a bar in downtown Tel-Aviv Israel opened at the 30th January '09.
- Interior design and project management for the “Cardo” bread and wine in downtown Tel-Aviv Israel, the wine-bar opened the 25th of November.
- Interior design and project management for Laila-bar in Jerusalem, opened 18th July 2010
- Designing a key copying machine for ASSA ABLOY in collaboration with Dvir Design studio
- An autonomous micro quantified water irrigation system for large scale farming.
- A high torque screw driver for diverse uses – from deep water piping and assembly screws to bridge and high altitude applications.
- Women's hygiene dispenser units for tampons, pads, and menstruation hygiene-pads for Style LiTech Ltd.
2006-2007 freelance SOLIDWORKS:
- Designing, developing and RP modeling for PYROTEX Ltd.
- Developing and designing for patents:
- Air compressor for medical breathing machines.
- Rotary engine for a UAV.
- Part of a team designing a wireless charger for cell phones, using induction- charging, at LEDESIGN studio.
2005-2006 modeler at MA-TOV modeling company.
2003-2007 Bezalel Academy of Design and Arts Jerusalem Israel bachelor degree for industrial design.
2005 student exchange at the Politechnico Di Milano Italy.
Solidworks, Solid Cam, Rhino3d, Grasshopper, Photoshop, Swish Sites, Illustrator, 3d Studio Max,Mental Ray, Keyshot/Hypershot,
Full knowledge: English, French, Hebrew
Rendering and sketching (hand / computer) ,Milling (cnc / manual), metal turning, wood turning and carpentering, sand casting, ARC welding and CO2 welding, leather and fabric hand and machine sewing (accessories related)
Bezalel Academy of Art & Design