- + Follow
Diana Badosa de Gispert
CUT & SEW KNITWEAR DESIGNER at HALLOTEX S.L.
Freelance Apparel Designer and Textile Engineer with professional experience in Europe and USA. Looking to work with a creative team in the Design industry.
Specialties: Experience in Apparel Design knits (cut &sew and sweaters) and wovens in categories such as loungewear, sleepwear, activewear and kidswear (from newborn to tweens).
PETER PAN SYNDROME
HELLO KITTY POKER
Designer for Massimo Dutti, Pull and Bear and Bershka's accounts under client's direction.
Research of trends, color, fabric and trims creating mood boards, fabric and color palettes.
Cross-functional work with pattern makers, seamstress, graphic designers and fabric developers.
At ONA design studio we are passionate about DESIGN. Functionality, harmony, balance this is what design means to us. We look at trends and this is key in our work process. We always think on who is going to interact with the product, how it is going to impact, what feelings and sensations can we communicate with our designs.
- Assistant professor for Elisa Amann teaching introduction to knits for professional purposes. Elisa has a broad experimental experience in knits on the creative and experimental side.
- Identify student needs to design the course structure with the professor.
- Develop presentations and teach knits specific english vocabulary, computer tools and graphic design for knits with the professor direction.
- Create exercises and homework for students to understand the concepts.
- Develop private label apparel design and artwork for TK.Maxx Boys and Girls for the European market.
- Execute according to strategic merchandise plan.
- Develop strong customer service and working relationships with the Buyers, other employees within the Product Development Team and external service partners.
- Continually research color and fashion trend information.
- Communicate a compelling vision.
- Develop concept boards, sketch library, design artwork using Kaledo Knits, Adobe Illustrator and Adobe Photoshop and select standards using trend and color services.
- Ensure deadlines are met.
• Assisted Women’s apparel Sport team in initial brainstorm sketching on details, creating computer artwork, developing mood boards and researching fabrics for FW12 and SS13 for collections as Easytone, Flex, Crossfit, Sport Essentials and Outerwear.
• Researched textiles, fit block shapes, silouette types and consumer needs for SS’13 apparel for Design Managers.
• Presented a research project on triathletes brand, technology, fabric, function and features.
• Participated in building presentations for Canton and Spain Design Regions for such milestones as SS’13 25%, 50% and PCR.
• Co-created garment consolidation analyses for all womens sport from Canton and Spain Design Centers which lead to eight dropped styles with 48 hours for SS’13.
• Participated in the creation of a womens sport SS13 master material palette tool with actual swatches, content and price information. This was used to consolidate fabric direction, new developments and awareness within all of design and product marketing.
• Created technical drawing for designers with multi views to communicate design intent to development.
• Assisted the material development team in creating the Reebok SS'13 mens and womens sport material wishlist; visual document for vendors to evaluate and bring freshness to the lines.
• Support Material Developers in creation of Excel charts, management of FlexPLM material entry and Range Management System (RMS).
• Worked collaboratively with Design Manager to filter account direction further before the start of each collection. Responsible for eight collections per year with an average of eight styles per collection.
• Designed a series of collections for Hallotex’s key account. Marketed and sold in Europe, China, Morocco and South America for SS’10 and FW ’10.
• Partnered with crossfunctional teams including textile engineer, pattern maker, seamstress, graphic designer and product developer regularly from concept to product creation.
• Established strong relationships with Oysho´s design managers through weekly headquarters visits to review design direction, prints, color pallete and fabrics.
• Traveled for market shopping to Tokyo with Hallotex’s Head of Apparel Design and apparel Senior Designer for market research on the Hello Kitty consumer, market and trend.
• Improved communication with the client by changing meeting format including garment and print samples; for clearer vision and collection looks which resulted in Hallotex’s Oysho account to double in one year.
• Researched micro encapsulation of fragrances; applied technique to car upholstery by the supervision of the materials manager in the Innovation and Development Center of one of the Volkswagen Group affiliates.
• Designed a new fabric for car upholstery never used before in the automobile industry. Worked closely with the fabric suppliers in their laboratories on developing samples.
• Worked closely with the Seat Team in inventing a testing procedure for the new car upholstery fabric.
• Presented the project to all the managers and director of the Finishes Team and Innovation Team for rolling research in the company.