- + Follow
Senior level Graphic Designer/ Art Director with over 13 years of design experience including 5 plus years of new media/ web development. Creative problem solver with proven conceptual, illustrative, and design capabilities in both traditional and web media combined with the ability to articulate, present, and sell ideas. Extensive knowledge of cross-platform/browser compatibility issues as well as the need to balance superior quality deliverables with the speed to market objectives of today’s e-clientele.
XOR Inc. 08.2000-PRESENT Senior Web Designer/Art Director (SE region)
• Ensured that graphic deliverables met project requirements and client brand standards in a fast paced production environment.
• Assisted Creative Director in client management and led creative development for all regional engagements.
• Provided corporate identity/branding, website design, web application development, user interface design, and information architecture.
• Created and produced internal marketing materials.
• Concepted and developed a dynamic presentation application with database integration using Flash5/actionscript.
• Received promotion for exceptional creative vision and results oriented project focus.
Clients included: Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield, Extra Touch Florists (formerly FTD), KB-kids, Lexington Partners, and NexxtHealth.
Ninevolt Multimedia 02.1998 - 08.2000 Cofounder / Creative Lead
• Developed branding/identity packages and marketing materials in both traditional and new media with entertainment industry focus.
• Key Driver of business development and marketing initiatives.
• Concepted, designed and developed websites with a focus on Shockwave content and streaming media.
• Maintained corporate graphics standards for packaging, collateral, POP, and direct mail pieces.
• Created 3d models and QuickTime VR mock-ups for TV news program set designs.
• Responsible for concept, design, layout and production of interactive CDRoms, Enhanced CDs, and DVDs with emphasis of cross-platform compatibility.
• Created and manipulated soundtracks and sound effects for multimedia user interface projects.
• Produced Ad layout and designs for national and regional publications.
Clients included: B96 radio (Chicago), ChupaChups Lollipops, CNN, Digital Voyage Interactive, Guess? Clothing, Metropolitan Pizza, Mix Connection Multimedia, Playboy, Skyy Vodka, Scott Russell, Sony Music, Sizemup.com, Flyerworks.com, and Universal Records
One3 Graphics 04.1994 - 02.1998 Senior Art Director / Partner
• Led a team of 5 designers and illustrators in the completion of all creative endeavors.
• Fostered the development and implementation of emerging Internet and new media technologies.
• Installed and managed a cross-platform 10base-T computer network/intranet.
Clients included: The Black Crowes, Bellsouth, DARP, House of Blues, M&M/Mars, and Spa Sydell
303 Advertising & Design LLC 05.1993 - 04.1994 Senior Graphic Designer
• Concepted, designed, and oversaw production of product catalogues and POP marketing materials geared towards the apparel industry.
• Established corporate logo/identity kit and promoted company brand through traditional collateral campaigns.
• Created mock-ups and built project models for clients.
Clients included: Snapper, Signal American Marketing, and Ocean Pacific
Madhouse Productions 05.1991 - 10.1995 Event Coordinator/Director of Promotions
• Responsible for concepting and coordinating large scale events.
• Installed and maintained professional sound and intelligent lighting systems.
• Produced multimedia presentations and marketing materials.
Paragon Clothing 05.1988 - 02.1992 Lead Designer / Director of Marketing
• Designed and produced clothing samples and graded patterns.
• Concepted and decorated showroom and constructed dressing rooms.
• Coordinated runway shows and produced all identity/promotional materials.
Working Knowledge of: Adobe Premiere, Freehand, CorelDraw, DVD Studio Pro, Fontographer, Microsoft PowerPoint, Excel, PageMaker, Maya, Cubase, Protools, Strata Studio Pro, Homesite, VB Script, WAP/WML
Accomplished in: photography, set design, painting, interior design, clothing design/ pattern making, deejaying, music production/remixing, screenprinting, typography
EDUCATION Atlanta College of Art –1988
*Industry and character references available upon request.