Award-winning logo designer and art director with 13 years’ experience handcrafting brand identity, print, web, television and social media solutions. Versatile skill set with a passion for pushing the creative process to deliver superior branded content and beautifully-executed ideas across any medium.
FREELANCE ART DIRECTOR | Madison, WI - 7/2012 to Present
Specialize in brand identity with ability to deliver high-level creative solutions for multi-channel brand campaigns. Currently open to all freelance opportunities.
SENIOR ART DIRECTOR | Hiebing - Madison, WI - 4/2004 to 6/2012
• Redefined the Schneider National brand as lead designer of visual brand language
• Co-conceived and directed three unique TV campaigns for Kwik Trip
• Redesigned entire line of print collateral for American Family Insurance
Clients: Culver’s, Kwik Trip, American Family Insurance, Dean, St. Mary’s, Schneider National, Nestlé, Famous Footwear, SongVest
FREELANCE GRAPHIC DESIGNER | Phoenix, AZ and Madison, WI - 4/2002 to 4/2004
Custom illustration, print and web design for various clients.
• Designed user interface for Mayo Clinic’s interactive customer help guide for system-wide billing transition
Clients: Mayo Clinic, Colorado Department of Transportation, Tivis Ventures, Arizona Business Accelerator
GRAPHIC DESIGNER | McMurry - Phoenix, AZ - 4/2002 to 8/2003
Create brand identity and print collateral for various clients. Provide editorial design support for publishing department and external clients.
• Designed and managed content for franchise magazine for Cold Stone Creamery
• Brand identity designer for Russian Heritage Highway, a tourism initiative co-governed by Mikhail Gorbachev
Clients: Cold Stone Creamery, 24-Hour Fitness, Champion’s Edge, Silver Rock Resort
GRAPHIC DESIGNER | Campbell LaCoste - Madison, WI - 9/1999 to 2/2002
Design, production and illustration for print collateral. Direct photo shoots and edit photography for product catalogs. Develop multimedia CD-ROM experiences for trade shows and store kiosks.
• Designed and built the agency’s first interactive product catalogs for their two largest clients
Clients: Perception Kayaks, Dagger, St. Croix Rod, Remington Firearms, Mossy Oak
Directing, concepting, sketching, storyboarding, presenting, illustration, photography, retouching