- + Follow
Jr. Graphic Designer
San Francisco, CA
San Francisco, CA
My name is Erica Benjamin. I was born and raised in the San Francisco Bay Area and have been interested in Graphic Design for many years now. I have experience in Administrative roles, but in the last few years my focus and job descriptions have been more Graphic Design oriented. I love Graphic Design and I am constantly reading and looking to improve my skills.
Branding & Corporate Identity
Kingdom Principles Book Cover
42 Atlantic Cir #101
Pittsburg, CA 94565 (925) 642-8781
Objective I am currently pursuing my BA in Graphic Design and I'm looking to work for a company where I can perfect my skills and learn new ones. I look forward to a position in which I can grow and advance as well.
• Experienced in all Microsoft Office Programs.
• Experienced in the Adobe Creative Suite.
• Team player with the ability to take the lead when needed.
• Excellent customer service, verbal and written communication skills.
• Type 50+ words per minute.
10/10 – Present New Birth Church Pittsburg, CA
Ministry Operations Coordinator/Graphic Designer
• Update website with graphics/information. Create, modify, and distribute graphic design elements for advertising and information purposes.
• Provide excellent customer service to group leaders by providing resources, supplies, materials, or other general support to facilitate the work of the ministry.
• Data Entry/Record Maintenance of 4000+ person database Connection Power.
• Receive and screen visitors and telephone calls and follow-through with issues raised by members/guests; Manage and oversee letters, emails, and phone calls to ensure that they are responded to in a timely fashion.
01/08 – 08/08 Changed Life Church Pittsburg, CA
Youth Director/Graphic Designer
• Created and managed youth programs and activities.
• Created graphics for promotional purposes throughout the organization.
• Maintained youth database, created and implemented curriculum for grades K-12
06/07 – 04/08 American Income Life Insurance Co. Concord, CA
Human Resource Director
• Create and maintain employee files.
• Manage 100+ person multi-agency pipeline.
• Liaison between agents and the California Department of Insurance concerning licensing issues.
• Liaison between local agencies and AIL Corporate Licensing Department concerning IRS and other employee paperwork.
2009 - Present The Art Institute of Pittsburgh - Online Division
2005 – 2007 Valor Christian College Columbus, OH
References available upon request.
Currently attending The Art Institute of Pittsburgh - Online Division, pursuing a BA in Graphic Design.