Founded in 1997, Incase creates products to protect the technology that is essential to our lives. Designed to meet the needs of individuals across all interests, professions and passions, Incase products promote design simplicity while offering intuitive functionality and increased mobility for an enhanced user experience.
Incase is driven by a passion for design and high quality craftsmanship and inspiration, ideation and implementation are the backbone of the Incase product development process. Our industrial designers employ exacting design protocols that ensure our products constantly evolve to meet the needs of emerging markets and an ever-expanding variety of Apple product experiences. Utilizing advanced construction techniques and innovative materials, Incase products offer a combination of intuitive functionality, elevated design, superior protection, and ease of use.
At Incase, creativity and an entrepreneurial spirit are still very much part of the culture. The company has offices in Chino, CA and China, with the Product Development Team based out of the California office.
- Brand Marketing Manager Chino, CA Nov 04
- Brand Design Manager Chino, CA Nov 04
- Packaging Manager Chino, CA Nov 04
- Design Engineering Manager Chino, CA Oct 31
- Industrial Designer Chino, CA Oct 31
- Product Manager Los Angeles, CA Oct 31
- Junior Designer Los Angeles, CA Sep 23
- Product Developer, Hard Goods Los Angeles, CA Sep 23
- Product Developer, Soft Goods Los Angeles, CA Sep 23