- + Follow
My goal is to create an emotional connection between brands and consumers. Good design can change human behavior to take action on a product. I am seeking an opportunity with many creative outlets and people. I have a lot to give and a thirst for more knowledge. I believe that there is always room for growth and that it is good to be inspired by other creative people. I need an opportunity where I can express myself with all of my abilities; illustration, photography and design.
Hollywood Casino Aurora
Graphic Designer at Hollywood Casino Aurora
- Penn National Gaming
- Nov 2011 - Present (2 years 1 month)
• Create logos and branding for promotions and giveaways
• Post cards, self mailers, posters, banners and other print media
• Dynamic animated digital messages on the casino floor
• Web and Facebook graphics
- Aurora, IL
- 2002 - Present (11 years)
Designer for 'Stache! a poplular alternative rock cover band in Chicago
- Design and create posters, flyers, banners and all other
promotional materials. My work for 'Stache! is heavily influenced with my
own original art and photography.
Logo and other design work for various companies like:
- TRAQMATERENTAL - traqmaterental.com
- Fox Valley Flea Market
- Lantz Financial Advisors of Wells Fargo
- FPZ, Inc.
- Podi Shoes
- The Fratrepreneur - www.fratrepreneur.com
- Lexikon - www.lexikonmusic.com
- A Little Nonsense
- Essentially Bella - www.essentiallybella.com
- and others
Freelance work with Flexible Packaging Magazine
and Food & Drug Packaging Magazine
- Photography, Advertising and Logo Design for companies like:
• Hosokawa Alpine American
• Kroenert Corporation
• Coim USA Inc.
• NexT Generation Films
• America Profol
• Stull Technologies
• Maryland Packaging
• and many others
Sr. Graphic Designer
- XSport Fitness
- Jun 2007 - Dec 2010 (3 years 6 months)
I worked as the Senior Graphic Designer creating retail signs, direct
mail, monthly flyers, banners, digital signage, menus, kiosks, photography, etc. I worked on all projects big and small and from beginning to end.
OBJECTIVE: Was to visually communicate messages in a way that is not only aesthetically pleasing but also effective and memorable, all the while maintaining and improving the image of XSport.
- Haseltine Photo
- 2006 - 2007 (1 year)
Editor of Photography
Consisted mainly of editing property photos and "stitching" virtual tours for buyowner.com
"Stitching" is taking the two fisheye photos of the property and using special software to combine them and make a virtual tour.
Robert Morris College
- Bachelors Graphic Arts
- 2005 - 2006
College of DuPage
- Associates Advertising, Design and Illustration
- 2001 - 2005
Waubonsie Valley High School
- 1998 - 2001