- + Follow
Eric Chen // Footwear Designer
Senior Footwear Designer - Fila(China)
Love design, passion in it. Acceptable freelance work. · ONE of the semi-finalist of Adidas Design Academy. Only less than 20 candidates from all around the world enter the next round of the finalist. · ONCE candidates for the Danish brand ECCO, and go to Denmark ECCO HQ to participate in the final candidates. · TWO times from startup category design experience in the Chinese top sports brand. One category of them is over two years, during which the best period growth rate reached 93.2% on average. · FOUR+ years in performance training footwear design, 2 years in sports casual, and all are startup. Most of them was in Li-Ning. · SIX+ years experience in commercial footwear design in Chinese market. · Graduated from ONE of the best university in China-Tsinghua University. Eric was born in the 2nd big city in China, and graduated in one of the best university-Tsinghua University for industrial design. With his over 6-year working experience in footwear industry, He can confidently complete the whole process from the starting concept to the sample confirmation of the product. Now he is focused on professional design position and design management position.
Energy Return II
TR EX 2.0
Works of Adidas Design Academy
· Be responsible for a sliver of product line of training category (about 12SKU).
· Be responsible for the color Integration of APP and FTW
· Other works is similar to the Li-Ning designer’s job
Urban Sports / Training
· According the key function, the PM's brief and design direction, creating concepts, then sketching.
· Based on different models, selecting the right technics and materials
· Quality and quantity to complete design works and timely output the technic packages.
· According to the design center's progress, cooperate with different teams, tracking the prototyping
· During the sampling, samples need to be modified and confirmed
· Reading sales data regularly, lessons, and put in the next round.