- + Follow
Eric Chen // Footwear Designer
Senior Footwear Designer - Fila(China)
Love design, passion in it. Acceptable freelance work. · One of the semi-finalist of Adidas Design Academy. · 5+ years experience in commercial design in Chinese market, · 2.5+ years in training category design. · Two times from scratch category design experience in the Chinese top sports goods brand. · One category over a two-year period, the growth rate reached 93.2%. Some of them are success, but the failure are more valuable . My design DNA is to do subtraction, minus unnecessary things, and ultimately the rest of that is valuable.
Energy Return II
TR EX 2.0
Works of Adidas Design Academy
· Be responsible for a sliver of product line of training category (about 12SKU).
· Be responsible for the color Integration of APP and FTW
· Other works is similar to the Li-Ning designer’s job
· According the research of the market, and the PM offered sales date, make design plan.
· According the design plan, complete the sketches and final design.
· Quality to deliver the techpakge to the factory.
· Base on the firm's arrangement, complete modify of the samples.
· Optimization design process, making technical standards
Urban Sports / Training
· According the key function, the PM's brief and design direction, creating concepts, then sketching.
· Based on different models, selecting the right technics and materials
· Quality and quantity to complete design works and timely output the technic packages.
· According to the design center's progress, cooperate with different teams, tracking the prototyping
· During the sampling, samples need to be modified and confirmed
· Reading sales data regularly, lessons, and put in the next round.