Hi, welcome to my coroflot, I am a footwear designer in China, now I am looking for a footwear design job. I am 26, graduated from Tsinghua University, and I have 4 years expericence in footwear design, working for Li-Ning. 6 years old I had began to learning drawing. 17 years old, I entered Tsinghua University. And 22 years old, I was Lucky to joined Li-Ning to start my career.
Male | Single | Born in 05/1987 | Location: BEIJING
Graduate from Tsinghua University | Industrial Design | Bachelor
4 years' Footwear Design Experience in China
Good knowledge of art and design, good learning ability, better identify problems and problem-solving skills.
In the design process, good design communication skills. Good at using the appropriate method to complete output the ideas; In the development process, better cooperate relationship between the marketing, design and development. Has my own understanding with the Chinese market of sports shoes industry.
Good sense for the art and design, good communication and teamwork. Responsible for the work seriously.
U.S., UK, Japan, France, Spain travel experience.
Li-Ning (China) Sports Goods Co., Ltd., | August, 2009 till now
Footwear Design Center | Urban Sports category | Assistant Designer
Urban Sports category starts in autumn of 2009. During employment, as the data of12Q1, the category sell-in roses from 0.74 million (10Q4) to 140 million (12Q1), an increase of 93.2%.During this time, the shoes which I am responsible for is total of 36 models listed, 98 SKUs, producing the amount of the order of 1,190 million. From birth to three years, the Urban Sports from the first quarter of 2011 jumped to the third largest sales category of footwear department till now.
Right now, I am responsible for the” Walking” line which is one of the Urban Sports.
1. In order to achieve the design and the marketing coherence, and to maintain close communication and cooperation with the product manager to assist the product manager to achieve the planned program,
2. Basis for the quarter, product planning and director of the planning team proposed design direction, outputting sub-category design plan.
3. According to the design plan of the sub-product line, product original idea and access to the sketch stage.
4. Quality and quantity to complete design work, and timely output tech packages and colorway.
5. According to the design center's progress, tracking the prototyping, confirm the samples of materials and color.
6. Timely communication development, coordination of product innovation and cost control, and design consider to production.
7. Participate in product orders will be analyzed and summarized on the products in the market feedback data.
2004/09 -- 2009/07
Academy of art and design, Tsinghua University | Industry Design | Bachelor
2008/8 -- 2008/12: Nokia Research Center | Intern.
Design the new product concepts.
2007/6 – 2007/12: Li-Ning (China) Sports Goods Co., Ltd. | Footwear Design Center | intern.
Responsible for product info research and completed the design of a slipper. I had accumulated the software use skills and learned the basics knowledge of the footwear product development. After that, entered the finals and won the best appearance award of Anta “My design my CBA” in 2007.
2004/09 – 2009/07: Academy of art and design, Tsinghua University | Industry Design | Bachelor.
From first grade to third grade, as a squad leader positions
English：Reading & writing average | Listening & speaking average
Rhinoceros | V-ray | Sketchbook | Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator | Skilled
Microsoft Office: Word | PowerPoint | Skilled
Pro-E good | Good
Swimming | GYM | Reading