I'm fascinated with the interface of mass-market products with end users, environments, and manufacturers.
Specialize in designing products that interface with the human body while linking ergonomic, aesthetic, and manufacturing solutions.
- Project & team lead
- Fast paced, client oriented environment
- Working with multi-disciplinary team (mechanical, electronic & optical engineers ergonomics, digital UX, physiotherapists, M.D.s, Etc.)
- Basic mechanical and plastic engineering knowledge
- 2D and 3D Concept generation. Detailed sketches. Illustrations. Presentation design. High quality renderings. DFM. Material sourcing
- Key Clients: Bioness. Rewalk Robotics. Petpace. HipHope Syneron. Inseal
Developed products for the home appliances market in the Cooking, Fabric Care, and Refrigeration categories
- Sketching, CAD modeling and rendering
- Brands: Whirlpool. Kitchen Aid. Maytag
Specializing in 3D Visual Brand Language
- User and market research. Sketching. Presentation design. Graphic design. Brainstorming sessions. CAD
- Clients: Bosch. Bissel. Electro Voice. Fiskars. Gilmour
Worked, with my team, to promote industrial design at my college and throughout the country. I planned and executed events such as fund-raisers, lectures, and workshops. Working with students, design industry professionals and various organizations.
Graduated Magna Cum Laude 3.8 GPA